+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Time for the transfer Rumour mill to begin....

Hogan gone to Sheff Utd on Loan...

Rather we sold him if he's not wanted by the manager.

There's only a day left for that Bongo! I suspect Deano will use the summer to bring more players he wants and bring Hogan into the fold then.

I thought we were going to make a statement but obviously we are resigned to at least one more year in the championship?

The days of us buying players I've heard of it think are over for a while. And you can see why. Players that were £5m a few years ago all have starting prices of £20m now.

The summer will see us make a load from the sales of Jack and Kodija and McGinn - we have to trust that Smith would use any funds wisely so we aren't back in this position if we don't go up next year and DS gets the boot and we get and other merrygoround manager like Bruce.

Stability. Sensibility. Time and patience are the biggest thigs we can offer Aston Villa as fans for the foreseeable

I looks like we're going down the young and hungry route again. I'm ok with this as long as it's exceptional talent. However I'm hoping for a cheeky bid for Cahill today.

Tyrone Mings is having a medical today with reports of a loan with a "matching clause" - which is a weird clause that says we will match any bid to purchase him at the end of the loan... hopefully that's something that isn't open to abuse with someone like the bogrolls offering Bournemouth £75m for him!

Mings is a good player.

He's signed

Mckenna from Aberdeen to work along side Chester will do me!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)