+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones help needed.

Quote Originally Posted by kel_ View Post
    “or you catch a plane from Nantes to Cardiff.”

Classy as ever, Ribena heed. See, chalks, this is why I’m abusive towards the cu­nt.
    Tbf that was a bit uncalled for Frank,floppy was only giving advice to carry on watching the series,he wasn't having a go a you

I know Floppy better than you. I will try and find out what role Ramsey Bolton plays. It wont be pretty, and according to flopsy, thats me. No characters in this charade are nice. Life is not paved with petals. When i am demonstrably right, you can apologise to me.. Anyway, how can anyone be called Ramsey Bolton in medieaval times, answer that.

It’s a fantasy Frank. Fantasy story, fantasy land, fantasy people. It’s not medieval times. If you want history go to the History Channel.

I have researched Ramsey Bolton, he has his own wiki page. Yes i know, amazing for someone who doesnt exist. This is a list of his crimes.

He sacked a castle to help his fathers betrayal of the Starks.

Ramsey holds Theon captive and employs extreme torture.

Ramsey then murders his entire family as he is threatened with being disinherited

Having failed to protect his castle he is executed.

This is what floppy thinks i am. And i take exception to that as i am meek, mellow and a people pleaser. Your apology will be well recieved Chalky. Floppy even wants me dead.
    Anyway griff, there is too much fantasy on tv. On game of thrones wasnt there a situation wherby a ghost appeared and stabbed someone.

Up to that point it did have some reality about it, that destroyed it, and made it a joke. Anyone who bosses the ghost about can do what they want, making the struggles even more silly. Like on the fantasy films, you can watch two hours of trouble building , then some cnt waves a wand, and its all ok. Childish.

p.s, i do watch the history channel, its ten times the entertainment.

What have I got to apologise for,have I done summat?

You said flopper wasnt having a go....yes he was.

I'm on my way to work for a ten hour shift but I won't be able to concentrate on it unless I say sorry to you Frank and that wouldn't be fair on the patients

Sorry

Nice one chalky, a good balance between sarcasm and sincerity.

Not a very informative summary you found there Frank. Theon actually got his knob cut off and he was executed by being eaten by his own dogs.

Andy why would I EVER want to gan to Cardiff?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)