+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones help needed.

Game of Thrones help needed.

Sky are starting this from the start so i thought id give it a go thanks to fop bags. I have got to the end of the 4th episode where the imp is arrested for the attempted murder of the child. I must say something happening took me by surprise.

There are vast monologues of nonsense that im supposed to know the meaning of. I dont know where or what the places are or who is involved. There are scenes that are just filling film. What is the point? I feel like Ang in eastenders wanting to take an overdose, not because im depressed, but because its a better use of my time.
    I must say the *** and violence is pretty cool, and im asking myself which hole did that go in, probably in the hairy pencil sharpener.

God knows how many hours ive wasted. Is it going to get better?

Josiah Marchbanks.

It’s far too highbrow for you, Frankie.

Try Grange Hill or summat.

Read the books.

Read the books? Somebody had a lot of time on their hands, ritting mind boggling detail about people and places that dont exist. I reckon that whoever wroted it was under a long section of the mental health act, and had too much time on there hands. And then to expose his illness, he included dragons.

There are endless stories of ancient Britain and europe that have the same content, the advantage is that it is all true. And yet we are bombarded by Hollywood by films of Marvel super heroes that were designed for under 11s. I know, i bought them in the sixties.
    This is far worse, adults being entertained by silliness, and loving it.
    You really do need a mind of under 11 to do that.

I llok forward to my first dragon, if i get there. Any enjoyment or credibility will dissappear at its arrival. Now let me guess....

Sean Bean is the goody goody, i have got to the bit where he has a lance thrust through his leg which pleased me immensely. Further disasters will happen to him, and there will be some sort of last stand.

As him and his kingdom are about to be routed, the dragons will appear to save the day.

Seen it done it, got the t shirt. So hollywood, so fantasy, real life is different. Comic book stuff.

There's nowt wrong with a bit of escapism Frank, and you're right about Sean Bean. The first book was written in 1996 so Martin hasn't been exactly churning than out. In fact, the final season is airing in April and he hasn't even published the last book yet. There's an awful lot of mindless violence, *** and general mayhem to come. My advice is to just sit back and enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by kel_ View Post
    It’s far too highbrow for you, Frankie.

Try Grange Hill or summat.
    Aye Kel,Tucker was a greet laugh..

Series link cut. Deleted. Rubbish.

You're missing out Frank, there's some geet EPIC stuff later on. And you'd just LOVE Ramsay Bolton, he's a man after after your own heart.

As i have no intention of watching this toilet paper again, and in view of your unending abuse of myself from you, i must presume Mr Bolton is a murderous, incestuous, psychopathic, ninny. Like the rest of them. Can i add that i hope a petrol tanker tips over, covering you in petrol, then you get hit by lightening, or you catch a plane from Nantes to Cardiff.

Apart from that, i hope you come to no harm. If those things do not happen, i hope you do. Regards, Paolo.

“or you catch a plane from Nantes to Cardiff.”

Classy as ever, Ribena heed. See, chalks, this is why I’m abusive towards the cu­nt.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)