+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Our politicians

Our politicians

They're now getting worked up because Corbyn muttered 'Stupid woman' under his breath, after a woman, Theresa May actually, had behaved in a very stupid way indeed. He's factually correct on both words but, apparently, this is mysoginistic (is that how you spell it ?) language, and he must apologise profusely or face castration, followed by being hung, drawn and quartered with a bit of disembowelling thrown as well I suppose, just to discourage others.

These people, supposedly grown ups, supposedly running the country on our behalf, would not be out of place in a Nursery School playground, with apologies to any toddlers who might well themselves be above such pathetic tantrums.

More proof, if it were needed, that our politicians are actually failed actors who decided to go into politics to achieve their ambition of being involved in a daily pantomime ---often one that doesn't attract much of an audience but pays very well.

sinkov, I do think that many toddlers would be above the sort of tantrums --I heard that they are filing a lawsuit!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post

sinkov, I do think that many toddlers would be above the sort of tantrums --I heard that they are filing a lawsuit!

I'm sure you're right Sub, I did take the precaution of apologising to them.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I'm sure you're right Sub, I did take the precaution of apologising to them.
    I noticed!! It does make you wonder though!

A lipreader has just reported he said stupid people!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Was that Diane Abbott by any chance?

It is Christmas, so pantomime is with us, I do wish they'd take the proper Bull by the horns and show as much passion and furry to it rather than this pathetic insignificant word exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I actually saw it 'live' and was intrigued to know what he had said, so I ran it back and asked Mrs S what he'd said, (she's an expert lip reader, it was part of her job) she said immediately 'stupid woman'.

Good for Jeremy, he was right, the silly old trout deserved calling out. You tell her Jezza !!!
    Last edited by sinkov; 19-12-2018 at 11:35 PM.

A liebour politician in bother again and she could be facing jail for telling lies.. Stupid woman oops sorry person

Corbin screws up again.......since when is May a Woman ?

Skeksis !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)