+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wendys up for sale

Wendys up for sale

Suggest we have a whip round and then put them into liquidation

I will throw a few bahts in if they come round with the buckets.

I’ve got plenty of choc buttons if they fetch their buckets.

Seriously I hope they go down just to shut the deluded fans up
    I’m sorry for the proper fans which seems the minority

I'd contribute if they were in serious trouble, there's no doubt many of their fans did for us, despite their delusions of grandeur....i would like them to be relegated though, just as that would be one less spot for us to worry about!!!

Come on guys lets just remember that they helped us out when we were in the sh** I personally hope someone comes in with a sensible arrangement. i recall somewhere that Tony Stewart used to be a Wednesday fan. He can buy them and create a feeder club for RUFC.

F.t.o.

Quote Originally Posted by zouch View Post
    Come on guys lets just remember that they helped us out when we were in the sh** I personally hope someone comes in with a sensible arrangement. i recall somewhere that Tony Stewart used to be a Wednesday fan. He can buy them and create a feeder club for RUFC.
    I doubt they’re are desperate and no TS won’t buy them

Quote Originally Posted by zouch View Post
    Nah, urban myth. ASD Lighting sponsored (maybe still do) one of their stands. Richard Stewart was partial to the truffle diggers but TS had no allegiance to any football club at all. Football wasn't Tony's sport of choice. He's only fallen in love with the game since becoming involved with the Millers.

As for that lot. Feck em. They bleat on about when we were in the financial doo dar, but conveniently overlook the times they have too. When mandaric bought them they were technically insolvent. They, as a club, also totally shafted us with the Dion Burton affair. They took full advantage of the financial plight RUFC were in.

I have good friends who support wednesday,good blokes and I am sure there are many more like them.I sympathise with them because they support a club in meltdown and do not really know just what is going on(like we have been in the past!).For myself I do not hate the owls or feel gleeful at their current plight.In saying that I would not mind one little bit if they went down in place of us -honestly not at all,but I hope they get sorted and get back to being a stable club just behind us of course.

Said the same about Chesterfield, I don't want them to go bust but I'd like to see them at least suffer a little with relegations, maybe a few points deductions thrown in at some point - which IMO should be mandatory punishment for breaching FFP rules as well as hefty fines.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast