+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T seasons greetings.

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    Sorry to hear about that Pocket. You are so right, important to tell people you love how much they mean to you. Best wishes to you buddy and all the family.

Merry Christmas Millers everywhere, from the back of beyond somewhere in Barnsley.

Riley, AKA BarnsleyMillerlad.
    My sentiment too pocket,all the best mate.

Thanks pal much appreciated have a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Just wanted to wish you and your families a merry Christmas and all the best for the new year.

A lot of tragedy in the world cherish your family’s I Iost my mum at Christmas miss her every day. Tell your loved ones you love them and cherish what you have in front of you every day.
    Utm
    Pocket, you're right that we should cherish our loved ones, as they are not always around us to hug and give a kiss to and tell them we love them everyday not just at Christmas.

Best wishes to you and your family.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    I echo those thoughts as I will be attending the funeral of my dear brother on Friday
    Chin up fella. Think of the happy times you spent with him through life, it does help at these difficult times. All the best for Xmas and 2019

Seasons greetings to all Millers fans and their extended families.

Best wishes for 2019 and here's to the Millers retaining Championship status this season. UTM! and if they feel like it, they can win the FA Cup too, we don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Pocket, you're right that we should cherish our loved ones, as they are not always around us to hug and give a kiss to and tell them we love them everyday not just at Christmas.

Best wishes to you and your family.
    Cheers Brin.
    Appreciated and I hope you and your loved ones have a great Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    I echo those thoughts as I will be attending the funeral of my dear brother on Friday
    Condolences tyke, RIP to your brother

All the best Pocket

Merry Christmas and all the best for 2019 Millers

Sending Christmas wishes from the San Francisco Bay area to all my good mates and acquaintances here on Millersmad. My thoughts go out to Pocket Rocket, Exile Tyke and any others who have lost loved ones at this time. It's bad enough that they're gone but doubly hard at Christmas.

May 2019 bring a little more stability to an uncertain world (and of course a prolongation of the Millers presence in the Championship!)

Seasons Greetings Pocket rocket.

All the best.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast