+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T seasons greetings.

O/T seasons greetings.

Just wanted to wish you and your families a merry Christmas and all the best for the new year.

A lot of tragedy in the world cherish your family’s I Iost my mum at Christmas miss her every day. Tell your loved ones you love them and cherish what you have in front of you every day.
    Utm
    Last edited by Pocket rocket; 19-12-2018 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Just wanted to wish you and your families a merry Christmas and all the best for the new year.

A lot of tragedy in the world cherish your family’s I Iost my mum at Christmas miss her every day. Tell your loved ones you love them and cherish what you have in front of you every day.
    Utm
    Thanks Pocket. I’ll second everything you say mate. All the very best to you and yours. Merry Christmas to all Millers fans

Cheers Pete.
    Much appreciated.

too early

Humbug.

Utm
    Sorry to hear that Pocket. In the end, you are right, families are the most important thing of all. Best wishes to you.

I echo those thoughts as I will be attending the funeral of my dear brother on Friday

Utm
    Sorry to hear about that Pocket. You are so right, important to tell people you love how much they mean to you. Best wishes to you buddy and all the family.

Merry Christmas Millers everywhere, from the back of beyond somewhere in Barnsley.

Riley, AKA BarnsleyMillerlad.

Thanks to Roly and Riley much appreciated and hope you and your families have a good one to.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    I echo those thoughts as I will be attending the funeral of my dear brother on Friday
    Sorry to hear that mate,I hope you can have the best Christmas you can under those circumstances.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast