+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wendys up for sale

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Technically they are not up for sale.
    Chairman simply said if fans were not happy how he's running the club he would sell the club.
    Shirley even the swines are not daft enough to want the fish monger out
    According to a lip reader he actually said "I will put this club up for sale you stupid woman" When later challenged he apologised and claimed that what he actually said was "you stupid supporters".

😂😂😂😂

Plenty of their fans will have put some of their hard earned money into our buckets and we should always remember that.

I don't wish anything other than the best to all their genuine supporters. As a football club I want to beat them and be better than them more than any other club in the land, but that's just a rivalry thing, nothing sinister.

I hope they get sorted but spend a few seasons in our shadow, that would be lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    Plenty of their fans will have put some of their hard earned money into our buckets and we should always remember that.

I don't wish anything other than the best to all their genuine supporters. As a football club I want to beat them and be better than them more than any other club in the land, but that's just a rivalry thing, nothing sinister.

I hope they get sorted but spend a few seasons in our shadow, that would be lovely.

Of course we remember, they don’t let us forget every time we play them either.

If you can’t take banter (yes some go too far) then don’t bother reading what’s put.

They are not in the same boat as we were, if they get to that low point then I’m sure plenty would donate their buttons

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Of course we remember, they don’t let us forget every time we play them either.

If you can’t take banter (yes some go too far) then don’t bother reading what’s put.

They are not in the same boat as we were, if they get to that low point then I’m sure plenty would donate their buttons
    Okay Toppy will bare in mind for future reference pal before posting owt. Good advice that ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    Okay Toppy will bare in mind for future reference pal before posting owt. Good advice that ha ha
    Haha, save them buttons Riley

They've only just beaten a mid table side at home who had a player sent off and most of their callers on whinge and mumble were saying they,be turned the corner

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123