+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Arsenal v Burnley

It's a revealing stat that we've scored just one less goal this season than we had at the same stage last season, 15 in the first 17 games this season, 16 in the first 17 games last season, although the points total is vastly different. It's obvious then that the problem's not up front, it's at the other end of the pitch.

Said Bertie Mee to Bill Shankly have you heard of the North Bank Highbury? Bill said no I don’t think so but I’ve heard of the Burnley Longside. Well we are losing far too many matches for comfort but we still have Our Town Our Turf.

Another pasting coming up today, I'm afraid to say.

We must have impressed the bookies last week at least, you could get 20/1 at Spurs, this week our biggest price is 16/1 and most are less than that.

I prefer the Bet365 of 200/1 to finish in the top half. Half way through the season and only 12 points between where we are now and top half are decent odds.

Just seen the shots on target for us this season, 44, but we have had 345 shots against us, I'm not convinced by stats but that tells you something.

Well the plank is in the team and Vydra warms his backside on the bench again, Koiki a left sided defender is one of our subs.

We are off playing in all black, attacking that way.

Come on you clarets

attack attack attack

Ooo unlucky burnley

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)