+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Abuse

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    You have my sympathy dave - sounds like a typical PE teacher to me!

I'm going to be a bit controversial here with my opinion... a lot of managers do the good cop/bad cop thing with their 2nd in command. Some players need more stick than carrot. And I think sport is the only place it is ok to be "abusive" in a sense as a manager or coach because it is a lot of passion needed to succeed in the role as a footballer and manager.

Don't get me wrong, no one should be belittled BUT sometimes a player needs to be subbed off at 15 minutes, given at obvious *******ing by the manager in order for him to realise that his performance was **** and it won't be tolerated however high the players own opinion of himself is.

Sometimes it works... Alan Hutton

Sometimes it doesn't... Ross Mac
    I take exception to your comment '.... sounds like a typical PE teacher to me!' I am a retired PE teacher and never had any desires on little boys, or little girls for that matter. Neither did any of my colleagues. Don't generalise and tar all PE teachers with the same brush because of one person's unpleasant experience, disgusting as it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    I take exception to your comment '.... sounds like a typical PE teacher to me!' I am a retired PE teacher and never had any desires on little boys, or little girls for that matter. Neither did any of my colleagues. Don't generalise and tar all PE teachers with the same brush because of one person's unpleasant experience, disgusting as it was.
    I said it sounds like a typical PE teacher to me... the PE teacher at my school was sacked after taking pictures of the girls in the changing room. And my best friend's PE teacher at his school was sacked and jailed for indecently assaulting a number of boys over several years.

Merry Christmas ya filthy animal

My PE teacher used to watch us in the showers, I went to an all boys school - I don't think he dared do anything as we would have lynched him!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)