+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I dont want to spoil your christmas.

I dont want to spoil your christmas.

There is a particularly disturbing advert of a bear chained, with a ring in its nose. It is in misery and distress, its suffering all over its face and in its eyes. What must it be to be suffering badly, with no hope of relief.

So why are you a human and not a bear, or a stranded whale on Hunstanton beach, or a rat drowning horribly in a bucket of water? At least 98% of humanity is evil, and you will get paid. The coming of the beast, Mobus has arrived. You may have noticed how the world is going to hell.

You are human now, but you wont be. How you became human is a mystery. Your fate is in the eyes of that bear, and you will deserve every second of your suffering. Nothing is a mistake. And if we are to meet, and recognise each other while some count is about to beat your brains out for a few steaks, i will smile at you, in pleasure, knowing that even this cant teach you.

The hell of Dante is all around you, your moment of torture, death, and screaming despair is at hand. There is nothing you can do.....but rot in hell. For eternity.

Mobus.

How can a purple cu­nt possibly spoil my Christmas?

That advert is horrible and definitely tugs at the heartstrings but I won't be phoning up with my credit card details,years ago I was going to an away match with a mate and had to pick up one of his other mates along the way,we pulled into the drive of a expensive looking house with a BMW parked in front of it,during the course of the journey conversation turned to our jobs and it turned out that my mates mate job was "being good at raising charity",he got paid far more than me for raising money and I just wondered how much of my hard earned donation went into paying for that BMW

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)