+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drones

Quote Originally Posted by wbaliquidator View Post
    I’ve said this before the issue is more related to general bad behaviour and the law, Or the total lack of respect for it.
    Personally I would like a society where everyone was ShiX scared of breaking the law or behaving badly. For the great majority of the population who are law abiding life would be so much pleasanter and safer.
    All that disruption to that many people, 10 Years in prison for me , Yes
    If people don’t know what is right and wrong they need to be taught or punished. Ignorance is no excuse.
    Here is my wish list for crimes
    Execution for Terrorists, carrying a gun. Their organs can be recycled for medical use.
    15- 20 Years no early release for carrying a knife, or any weapon that can take a life.
    Murder – Life no release where there was a planned or deliberate pre knowledge with intent to kill
    Manslaughter – Minimum 20 Years with no early release.
    Violent crime, eg robbery – depending on the victims injuries – 10- 20 Years no relase.
    That will do for a start
    Publish the list 1 Jan 2019 to come into force on 1 Jan 2020
    There you have it Merry Xmas !!.

Football hooligans like to see their name in the paper, they like to have an hard man reputation.
    I would cure that instantly.
    The next home game before kick off i would have them paraded around the ground in their underwear, with a dunces hat on their head and a cow bell around their neck, and a sign on them saying, "I am an Idiot".
    Then i would tie them up to a stake outside the ground until the game was over.

Arrested man & woman last nite !

I don't know why these thousands of passengers who slept through the night on the floor, with no help from staff,poor quality overpricedfood and inadequate toilet facilities are complaining about.
    Surely this is perfect preparation for a Ryanair flight.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)