+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: What Will The Outcome Be?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wolves v Liverpool Matchday Thread

One thing that irritated me last night... Milner and his time wasting, on several occasions strolling from halfway line to take a corner but managing to run back when things broke down. I suppose we should be flattered that Liverpool felt it necessary to time waste?

Quote Originally Posted by nortonwolf View Post
    One thing that irritated me last night... Milner and his time wasting, on several occasions strolling from halfway line to take a corner but managing to run back when things broke down. I suppose we should be flattered that Liverpool felt it necessary to time waste?
    Actually the thing that irritated me was the cosy chit chat and laugh that Milner enjoyed with the linesman towards the end of the 2nd half. Altogether too pally IMO.

No bookings during the game, but the Reds fans on a forum were calling for cards at the slightest touch. Accusing us of shirt pulling, pushing, and dirty tackles. They must have been watching a different game to me.

The time wasting from Milner started soon after we had scored, a slow walk to take throws and corners. He did however, know how to play out the final five minutes by keeping the ball in the corner. I would hope our players would have the ability to learn from that.

Let the Liverpool fans moan, it's up to the ref to sort out what is a foul or not. Milner's time wasting went unpunished due to the ref and his assistants. The one that amused me most is when he was off the pitch and the Liverpool physio went up to him.

I thought that rather than starting a new thread, I'd put this snippet from the BBC football gossip column on here:

"Seats for Premier League leaders Liverpool's final game of the season are already being offered for a staggering £6,000 each on ticket-sharing websites. (Sunday Mirror)"

Oh, guess who Liverpool's final game of the season is against ......

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfiebill View Post
    I thought that rather than starting a new thread, I'd put this snippet from the BBC football gossip column on here:

"Seats for Premier League leaders Liverpool's final game of the season are already being offered for a staggering £6,000 each on ticket-sharing websites. (Sunday Mirror)"

Oh, guess who Liverpool's final game of the season is against ......
    I'm glad i'm able to guarantee myself and my sister a ticket for the game. There's no way i'm selling mine at all!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)