+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Hearts Build Up and Match Thread

I think tomorrow will be a sh1tfest.
    Hearts getting horsed 5-0 last week will make them harder to beat tomorrow.
    They’ll defend with their lives, kick everything that moves & try & make it an arm wrestle.
    Naismith back too.

Oot

0-0

A tedious game of long ball hoofing, and Hearts kicking as many players as they can get away with.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    33 safety reports in this week. Still two to do.
    Sounds familiar. Do they also twist your reports around to make it look like you are the one in the wrong? Even more familiar if so.

Anyway....

In/Oot - In of course

Furryboots - Mainer F

Pre - Town somewhere, nae sure where

Post - Might sneak one up King St somewhere

Prediction - 3-1 us. May and Cosgrove double

Bad feeling about this one. 0-0

I hate Hearts.

Hoping McInnes sticks with the winning lineup from Tuesday, but got a feeling we might revert to 1 up, with Ball coming back into the starting line up.

Think it'll be a battle, probably not a high quality game. Hopefully Naismith isn't back because 1) he will be a goal threat, and 2) he is a horrible, dirty, cheating piece of work

Think it'll be tight, I'm predicting a 0-0 draw or maybe 1-0 win for the Dons.

Stick with the 2 up and Mclennan given freedom to hit the byeline and get the crosses in and like Dundee it will be a comfortable stroll in the park. Rejig it to a cautious approach gives Hearts the advantage. Don't **** with what is working.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Just as an aside, your graphic resembles the nearest thing to a train that most Caledonian commuters have probably seen for weeks.

They don’t speak for us.

Not enough graphs on here, great work afc1903.

I'm going to miss pacmin. Especially on fit you reading thread. When's the minutes applause today?

In
    2-0 AFC
    May & Cosgrove

Let’s hope we stick with the team that started midweek. In our last 3 games playing 4-4-2, 9 of our 10 goals have came from crosses (if you include the penalty v St. Mirren which came from a corner) and all 4 goals against have came through the middle of our defence.
    FWIW, I think we will stick with the same team today, but change it for the Celtic game.

In, first game at Pittodriefor just over four years
    Pre Match - Catching a bus for the first time in more than 20 years and then into the Pittodrie Bar
    Post - Ma Camerons
    Prediction - 2-0 the Dons

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast