+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

I'll be shutting the laptop down shortly and barely touching my phone over the Christmas and New Year period. I need a digital break for a while...

And despite the petty political squabbles on here, we still have one thing more important in common and that is our football club. Lets hope they bring us some points over the next fortnight and beyond!

So I wanted to take this opportunity to wish everyone on here a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year.

UP THE BAGGIES!

Merry Christmas 123, and to everyone who reads this board .

Have a great Xmas y'all.

Let's hope Santa brings us lots of points.

Indeed, Merry Xmas and a Happy New Baggie year with many victories 123, and all other posters.

COYB!

How do you say Merry Christmas in Swedelish ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    How do you say Merry Christmas in Swedelish ?.
    God Jul!!!

Happy New Year = Gott Nytt År!

Language class dismissed. 😎

Tahh Swedie kid, and to be honest I've always liked Copenhagen as a favourite capital city.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Tahh Swedie kid, and to be honest I've always liked Copenhagen as a favourite capital city.
    Well, has been part of the same nation as south Sweden, (well) back in the days. 😎

Season’s greetings to you all and best wishes for 2019.

Have a great, and safe, Christmas all you Baggies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)