+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Alloa v Queens

Quote Originally Posted by The caulback View Post
    Must have known if Stephen was out with an injury, we would need a striker, someone who could score goals, see the tan man scored today

i going to like to listen to our managers interview after this embarrassment ,its now a must win game vrs ayr or the poor attendances will drop of even more as we could be cut adrift from the top 4 and looking over our shoulders .

Good to see Dobs mingling with the fans today. Hopefully he’ll be back next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Deke View Post
    Good to see Dobs mingling with the fans today. Hopefully he’ll be back next week.
    Lyle was similar at the last away game of last season...

Did anyone get a good look at the challenge that led to their first goal? I didn’t catch it properly from my seat.

How can you expect to be up there, when without S Dobbie you have forwards who can't score goals

You lose games if you can't defend, you draw games if you can't score.

Quote Originally Posted by deek5trans View Post
    You lose games if you can't defend, you draw games if you can't score.
    So are saying we are ........... ??

Quote Originally Posted by Mug View Post
    So are saying we are ........... ??

mug without dobs and harkins we would struggle to stay in this league ,and with both dobs and harkins we are between a mid table and playoff team ,we need a couple of quality players on loan in the jan window to help get us moving .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    mug without dobs and harkins we would struggle to stay in this league ,and with both dobs and harkins we are between a mid table and playoff team ,we need a couple of quality players on loan in the jan window to help get us moving .
    I agree pal. My point has always been that as a team we defend very well. Baring a couple of bad games. The league stats clearly show this.

Scoring as crazy as it seems has become our issue. No Dobbie, no back up. It is crazy.

I have a feeling there is more to Harkins not playing as meets the eye. He was fine last week when coming off fitness wise but his acceptance to coming off is poor. I can see trouble ahead with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mug View Post
    I agree pal. My point has always been that as a team we defend very well. Baring a couple of bad games. The league stats clearly show this.

Scoring as crazy as it seems has become our issue. No Dobbie, no back up. It is crazy.

I have a feeling there is more to Harkins not playing as meets the eye. He was fine last week when coming off fitness wise but his acceptance to coming off is poor. I can see trouble ahead with this.
    On Harkins, I had assumed that he was injured again with his hamstring like Dobbie but as you say they said he was out of the squad yesterday and not injured. Although, Naysmith said they didn't want to rush him back too soon a few weeks ago, as that was the reason he didn't feature up at Inverness.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)