+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Old Extinct Pubs in Aberdeen

Fond memories of Norco House and the Subbuteo tournaments they had there in the mid eighties up in the toy department.

Proper crowds and everything!

Is The Abbott in Kincorth still on the go? Served my time behind the bar there before I left Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by eastnuekdon View Post
    Is The Abbott in Kincorth still on the go? Served my time behind the bar there before I left Aberdeen
    Pretty sure it is. Used to enjoy a few pints in there with my uncle when it was the covenanters.

Quote Originally Posted by WatsonNimrod View Post
    Pretty sure it is. Used to enjoy a few pints in there with my uncle when it was the covenanters.
    Good to know. There were plenty nights in there I was gutted to be on the wrong side of the bar

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    Never been to any other Indian on George St.
    Been to the Greek place on John St you mentioned about 4 years ago and thought it was crap tbh(mousaka was a struggle and im like a dog when it comes to food) The Greek bottled beer was good tho.
    Nargile on Skene St is the place to go for upmarket turkish scran. Brilliant.
    Oh man you f@cked up there.there is so many more out there things on the menu. Cristos comes oot with his homemade ouzo too. Id love to know the percentage of that bad boy

Quote Originally Posted by WatsonNimrod View Post
    I drove past last time home and someone was having a tab outside so i wouls say you were right

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I drove past last time home and someone was having a tab outside so i wouls say you were right
    Yes, still open. Has a good Indian attached also

If you’re feeling nostalgic here’s a site for pubs and the auld chunts in particular. Nae bad site when you see all the ither stuff on the homepage. Some cracking photies and drawings.

http://www.mcjazz.f2s.com/AberdeenPubs.htm

Quote Originally Posted by phuxachemin View Post
    If you’re feeling nostalgic here’s a site for pubs and the auld chunts in particular. Nae bad site when you see all the ither stuff on the homepage. Some cracking photies and drawings.

http://www.mcjazz.f2s.com/AberdeenPubs.htm
    Im sure Donsdaft is pictured outside the Glenlivet on that site

Nah that's nae me.

Nae wi a moustache

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast