+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Merry MillersMad Matchthread- The Millers v WBA

Merry MillersMad Matchthread- The Millers v WBA

As I sit and listen once more to the No 1 Christmas Album it makes it hard to bloody concentrate on what to write!

There are some singing about this baby who ended up not playing for The Millers although he ended up dominating how we think of this period of the year.
    Boney M are telling me about the Angel which takes me back to the start of the towns night life pub crawl which at that time was owned by a Miller and a member of this board.
    Is it going to be a Wham bam thank you mam game with goals gallore with the odd preformance?
    Don't forget that some time ago although not that long since that we would be playing not on a bowling green looking pitch but it would have patches of Mud but now those Mud are lonely this Christmas!
    Chris Rea can't make it to the match again because of the traffic!

I think that that's enough of that for now but please be Keeping the Dream Alive. It's the most appropriate record for us Millers!

Just listen to the lyrics and think about the recent history! This sums us up as Millers!

Enjoy the game folks!

We're only here once and we have so many shyte parts of our lives that we tend to notice the great parts only when they've past us by! This is a great period for Rotherham fans, the club and the players.

Raise a glass to a wierd decision, a cheap one some said at the time but one that has turned out to gve us back a true connection to our club!

Here's to Tony Stewart giving Paul Warne the managers job!

2-1 millers

Welcome Millersmadsters around the world to a fairly mild winters day at the NYS . Might not even need a Xmas jumper on today, unlike the Reading game. No Millers team news on Radio DeeDah phone-in last night, as it was almost all about the impending sacking of the Owls manager

Boney M they were bad yet had loads of number ones.

The guy in the band didn't really sing, he was Milli Vanilli before they were.

The band's German producer sang his parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    2-1 millers
    Have you just read David Prutton's prediction?

https://www.skysports.com/football/r...preview/392815

It's nice to have Raggett back in contention, but I can't see him starting this game. West Bromwich are a top team and even after all the draws we have had recently, I would still take a draw right now against a team that I personally think will go up automatic. We will have to be at the top of our game today, because I can't see Gayle and Rodriguez letting us off like Reading did last week if we aren't.
    I am so looking forward to this game, which will show how far we have come on from the beginning of the season against a top top championship team, keep the faith UTM

Looks like 4-5-1, but with Robertson, Manning and Newell all starting. Wood, Williams, Proctor on bench
    ... squad rotation, tactics, minor injuries to some players? Like the look of it more than for previous game, although quality of opponents this time could make things difficult.

Rodak;
    Vyner,
    Ajayi,
    Robertson,
    Mattock;
    Forde,
    Vaulks,
    Towell,
    Manning,
    Newell;
    Smith.

SUBS
    Price,
    Wood,
    Palmer,
    Wiles,
    Taylor,
    Williams,
    Proctor.

Good balance imo. The attacking flair is not there but there will be in the last 15 min

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast