+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Grimsby Town 22.12.18

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Wonder if NA might reorganise the defence at half-time. Only my opinion but I would switch Milsom to LB move Jones in front of him giving him more opportunity to get forward- I would also take Vaughan off - bring Tootle on at RB & move Hewitt back in to midfield.
    Re arranging the deckchairs I think..

Quote Originally Posted by St Kitts Magpie View Post
    Re arranging the deckchairs I think..
    On the Notts Titanic

We are going down so let's get used to it and crowds of 3000.
    Neal Ardley won't be to blame, previous managers and current players will be.

For the first time after many years I am seriously wondering if this is the begining of the end for Notts. I'd like to speak to the players. I'd go berserk at the bone idle sods.

It's not that I didn't expect this given the relative form of the two sides, but even then this is so poor.

Perhaps the January window can save us?

Really thought we had made a tiny bit of progress after last week. How can they be so Jackyll and Hyde?

It really is disappointing. I don't want to sound like one of the drama queens either, but I'm also worried for the first time in years. I've always thought we would get out of our relegation battles in L2, and we have. It's strange because this squad is arguably better than the others who have avoided the drop from L2.

Merry Xmas everyone, bottom hear we come.

Thomas off sounds like a strange decision considering Hemmings & Stead not having a great game according to the commentary - also Vaughan doing very little by the sound of it

Gets bloody worse!!!!!!!!! - Are we playing Grimsby or Barca??

3-0

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    3-0

Joke schoolboy defending.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast