+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Grimsby Town 22.12.18

Awful performance. Three goals concede and all from crosses. This is the moment Ardley realises just how bad these players are. Going down. It's what this pathetic bunch deserve.

I don't know why I'm still listening. Ah well, at least I didn't pay a tenner on ifollow

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Thomas off sounds like a strange decision considering Hemmings & Stead not having a great game according to the commentary - also Vaughan doing very little by the sound of it
    When has he ever done anything? Sensational failure.

Said it before and I say it again - drop the first team and play the reserves - can't possibly be any worse!!!

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Awful performance. Three goals concede and all from crosses. This is the moment Ardley realises just how bad these players are. Going down. It's what this pathetic bunch deserve.
    Probably the only "positive" we can take from it, in case Ardley wasn't already aware. Last week they actually looked willing to chase down the ball and challenge, but obviously that was just a temporary effort for the new manager. These players have no fight or guts.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Wonder if NA might reorganise the defence at half-time. Only my opinion but I would switch Milsom to LB move Jones in front of him giving him more opportunity to get forward- I would also take Vaughan off - bring Tootle on at RB & move Hewitt back in to midfield.
    You should apply for a job on the staff. Then your experience would really be tested if you had to win a game?

Let's be right. These players don't give a damn. They're an embarrassment to the club. Said it before, get rid of the lot as none of them at all are good enough. They are ALL CRAP!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Ross View Post
    When has he ever done anything? Sensational failure.
    According to the radio commentary, he was Notts best player on the pitch

Just got in. According to Bet365 we’ve had 61% possession, 7 corners against 3 corners, 8 shots (2 on target) against 6 shots (4 on target) yet we’re 3-0 down. The stats suggest we’re doing OK, the score suggests same old, same old. What’s occurring? Do I bin the stats?

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    Just got in. According to Bet365 we’ve had 61% possession, 7 corners against 3 corners, 8 shots (2 on target) against 6 shots (4 on target) yet we’re 3-0 down. The stats suggest we’re doing OK, the score suggests same old, same old. What’s occurring? Do I bin the stats?
    We've been wasteful in front of goal and simply awful at the back. Simple really.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast