+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Loanees

Loanees

We must be the only club in the country that has players on loan that are no better than those we already have. Surely the first job is to get in three loanees that are far too good for our division. Yates although highly unlikely would be perfect to inject some character into the midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by roweyp View Post
    We must be the only club in the country that has players on loan that are no better than those we already have. Surely the first job is to get in three loanees that are far too good for our division. Yates although highly unlikely would be perfect to inject some character into the midfield.
    Imagine getting him back in here... would be incredible to be honest... but now the tough bit... who in god's name would want to come here in this current situation... i'll tell you who... players on their last legs or players that are simply not good enough for league football... that's the frightening part

How about

Marc Bola
    Jack Grealish
    Callum McGregor
    Matt Ritchie
    Rhino Yates and
    Horhay Grant

Some great former...

Name:  aid4594160-v4-728px-Treat-Arthritis-in-the-Knees-Step-5-Version-2.jpg
Views: 745
Size:  34.8 KB
    Last edited by SwalePie; 26-12-2018 at 07:01 PM.

Got a feeling Yatesy is on his way to Pompey.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    How about

Marc Bola
    Jack Grealish
    Callum McGregor
    Matt Ritchie
    Rhino Yates and
    Horhay Grant
    Remember in the Munto season when some people didn't rate Ritchie at all. Or even Kasper. I was not guilty on both counts, although I didn't like Jones back then.

I'm sure we could have got Bola back the season after, but that ship has sailed now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Remember in the Munto season when some people didn't rate Ritchie at all. Or even Kasper. I was not guilty on both counts, although I didn't like Jones back then.

I'm sure we could have got Bola back the season after, but that ship has sailed now.
    Jones was fine in Dads Army but when he started to try & play football, Oh Dear.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post

I do indeed. I was also not guilty. I reckon we could have got Bola back too. Oh well, let's see what develops...

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Jones was fine in Dads Army but when he started to try & play football, Oh Dear.
    That's the problem with this lot Bridg4d...they DO like it up 'em!

Totally unlikely unless AH acknowledges what he said about Forest was totally out of order and apologises either publicly or privately. I think we all knew when we read it no good would come of it. But no! Apologising obviously isn’t in his DNA

Quote Originally Posted by macse15 View Post
    Totally unlikely unless AH acknowledges what he said about Forest was totally out of order and apologises either publicly or privately. I think we all knew when we read it no good would come of it. But no! Apologising obviously isn’t in his DNA
    I don't do social media, what exactly did he say?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast