+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Not good enough full stop.

Not good enough full stop.

The board of directors have sat on their hands while our club has been ruined by one greedy man , from a small championship side to staring none league football in the face yet again ; but still no investment in the 1st team.something needs to be done! .while I am having a whinge why is Richard Clayton still on the board ? .I have been told he does not have the price of a season ticket in shares since he sold out to our major shareholder.

As I have said before this board and manager will relegate this club, the sooner the better then we can ditch the Reaseheath millstone that starves the first team of cash, forces the manager to play absolute dross from the latest crop of academy crap, while the board try to defend some very questionable financial practices over the years, and let’s not mention the dodgy appointments at the academy that have brought this club into disrepute. And yes before anybody says I am angry I am bloody fuming that these people continue to have the nerve to carry on at this club do us all a favour and walk.

You don't seem to realise the problem ,it's not the academy , but our major shareholder who has split the club into different companies that starved the first team of funds.

Quote Originally Posted by As it is View Post
    The board of directors have sat on their hands while our club has been ruined by one greedy man , from a small championship side to staring none league football in the face yet again ; but still no investment in the 1st team.something needs to be done! .while I am having a whinge why is Richard Clayton still on the board ? .I have been told he does not have the price of a season ticket in shares since he sold out to our major shareholder.
    He's not. Resigned a year ago

Correct! But all the companies he set up are still in place , so nothing has changed .He is still major shareholder.

Sorry on about hassell .