+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Artell out

Artell out

Switch the lights off Dave when you leave, goodbye and good riddance

Nothing will change until our owner has gone; whoever is manager.but sadly the board are not bothered

George had a decent game today, shame about the own goal.
    DA really is worrying me now. He finally gives 'the best finisher at the club's some minutes on the pitch and where does he play him? On the right wing of course!

Artell should have gone last season. He is clueless after two seasons and is still unable to send out a sensible team. Same old BS after every game. There seems to have been so many frank exchanges after each defeat that I cannot believe there is anything new to be said by either player or management. I never understand the trend where people are sacked for being inept in many jobs (football and non-football) and walk away with a van full of money. Of course, this only applies to those at the top. It is time for DA to resign.

Quote Originally Posted by Furberstreet View Post
    Artell should have gone last season. He is clueless after two seasons and is still unable to send out a sensible team. Same old BS after every game. There seems to have been so many frank exchanges after each defeat that I cannot believe there is anything new to be said by either player or management. I never understand the trend where people are sacked for being inept in many jobs (football and non-football) and walk away with a van full of money. Of course, this only applies to those at the top. It is time for DA to resign.
    I really don’t think that’s the answer. All this season I’ve had the same feeling , this is really close to being a good side.

I also like that in general Artell learns from his mistakes.

You’re right though, there’s an awful lot of “played well but lost” . Hard to disagree with most of them through.