+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ray Trew

Quote Originally Posted by Robins View Post
    McCullochisGod, if you had taken over instead of Hardy which I know was an option once then I and the true fans of Notts would have backed you all the way.
    Don't you just love NCM - the gift that keeps on giving!!!

What druggy nonsense is this that you are spouting Bobbins?

Are you seriously saying that McCullochisgod was in the running to take over Notts?

MiG is the guy who slags off everything AH does, everything that NCFC does and everything the players do. This is the guy who has never put any hard facts / evidence on the table to support his agenda and all because his lad was shown the door at Notts as a youth team player.

P.S. Yeah we will probably go down and if we do, we will deserve it but christ-on-a-bike save us from nutjobs like you pair !!!

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Obviously, we don’t need to go out of the league to rebuild and I’m sure it would be an absolute disaster for us as a club (worldwide headlines guaranteed for the last game, though!). I’m simply saying other teams have been relegated and come back stronger - even if there are no guarantees, as Chesterfield are finding. And yes, we have a problem at the club that numerous managers have failed to fix, hence why we have had so few successful seasons this millennium.
    And teams like Southport, Wrexham, Stockport, Halifax, Aldershot and Orient haven't come back and where are Barrow and Workington?

Quote Originally Posted by karl wheatly View Post
    Don't you just love NCM - the gift that keeps on giving!!!

What druggy nonsense is this that you are spouting Bobbins?

Are you seriously saying that McCullochisgod was in the running to take over Notts?

MiG is the guy who slags off everything AH does, everything that NCFC does and everything the players do. This is the guy who has never put any hard facts / evidence on the table to support his agenda and all because his lad was shown the door at Notts as a youth team player.

P.S. Yeah we will probably go down and if we do, we will deserve it but christ-on-a-bike save us from nutjobs like you pair !!!
    What he says, a right pair of Stoka's.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345