+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: My Bolton prediction

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    After SW,Bolton must be the easiest chance of us getting that first away win.Granted we should have had the three points at S6 but it's down as a drawn game.We have the squad to pick a winning team against these but in order to get further points in the bank we must bring some quality central midfielders when the January window opens.
    MB, it's not about bringing in more quality midfielders. IF Warne was ever brave enough to play two up front.lets' forget WBA played three and massacred us, then we would be taking the game to Bolton. Therefore, the midfield roles would also be able to push up and support the front two. Instead we will let them score first and attempt to play catch up.

Who picks this 4-1-4-1 formation ....Warne or Barker?

Who picks this 4-1-4-1 formation ....Warne or Barker?

..........Stevie Wonder???

Avondale....Might as well pal

Smith and Proctor have not started many games together so who is to say if it will work or not,but the one thing is we must not be left wondering,give it a try for the next three games which are all winable,if we are not careful we will become very predictable in the way we play and set the team up,give ita go try something different

Quote Originally Posted by hotun View Post
    Smith and Proctor have not started many games together so who is to say if it will work or not,but the one thing is we must not be left wondering,give it a try for the next three games which are all winable,if we are not careful we will become very predictable in the way we play and set the team up,give ita go try something different
    Hotun, Merry Xmas Fella. We are so predictable already so something has to be done and soon.

Let's face it. Warney shows no bravery. The way he sets the team up is predictable and boring. We are bound to lose against Bolton. Even though he's the manager he may let Barker pick the formation, although Stevie Wonder may as well pick it. I'm not slagging him off though

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post

4-4-1-1 Don’t back it pal
    iv done it. it's one of the games were we can break our winless away run. (if it's not what game is??)

[QUOTE=wrinkly;39094301]Let's face it. Warney shows no bravery. The way he sets the team up is predictable and boring. We are bound to lose against Bolton. Even though he's the manager he may let Barker pick the formation, although Stevie Wonder may as well pick it. I'm not slagging him off though[5/QUOTE]
    Bleeding sounds like it.

[QUOTE=Townerslovechild;39094606]
    Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Let's face it. Warney shows no bravery. The way he sets the team up is predictable and boring. We are bound to lose against Bolton. Even though he's the manager he may let Barker pick the formation, although Stevie Wonder may as well pick it. I'm not slagging him off though[5/QUOTE]
    Bleeding sounds like it.
    It does sound like it doesn't it?
    (try reading the whole thread)

I'm running out of years. Still Rotherham have never been as good as the days in the sixties. We are now a 1st div club or if you like the old 3rd div up and down and frustrating.Im not expecting ever to see this club play Premier we are to small and not ambitous enough. 60 years of heartache and some headaches. Warne I like very much but he's just not a manager

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast