+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hull City V Barnsley 5th March 1988

Hull City V Barnsley 5th March 1988

Latest upload to my YouTube channel.
    I'll be uploading more today, a lot more.

https://youtu.be/wKezoq2Jy-A

Nice 1 kendray you're doing a good job mate Cheers

A luvved watching Paul Futcher laik.

I'm in Hornsea again for Christmas & New year, and this means supping and chatting again with a lot of Hull City footy fans. Ok they think they are better than us these days, but our time will come again.
    I always like talking to them (and annoying them as well lol) about our games at their old Boothferry park in the 80s didn't we win there almost every time ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I'm in Hornsea again for Christmas & New year, and this means supping and chatting again with a lot of Hull City footy fans. Ok they think they are better than us these days, but our time will come again.
    I always like talking to them (and annoying them as well lol) about our games at their old Boothferry park in the 80s didn't we win there almost every time ?.
    Hmm , they are a bigger club than what they ever were at Boothferry Park .

The potential of the club was never realised , not a million miles from our club .

4 seasons in the PL and an FA cup final makes them better than us in modern times .

Price to pay for that but they still sit a league above us .

Good luck debating that one one acido .

I don't debate with them too much Animal, because I know who my team are and I know their so called Tigers aren't exactly world beaters are they lol.

However kid, if we're talking about Hull Fc Rugby league club here, then that's a different subject altogether isn't it!.
    (down with Wakey & Cas & Feth etc).

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    A luvved watching Paul Futcher laik.
    One o my first heroes as a young reds fan. Reight footballer wo Futcher, like a Rolls Royce