+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Tilbury

O/T Tilbury

So four migrants take over a ship and the SAS after go in costing ££££££££££££££££££££. Now we all know they will not be charged with Piracy but put up in an hotel until they choose where in the UK they would like to live. Meanwhile , the lad I saw on the streets of Morecambe will still be there.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    So four migrants take over a ship and the SAS after go in costing ££££££££££££££££££££. Now we all know they will not be charged with Piracy but put up in an hotel until they choose where in the UK they would like to live. Meanwhile , the lad I saw on the streets of Morecambe will still be there.
    Be in a council house/full benefits and perks within a month.

Minor offence compared to hijacking a plane.
    The country is a joke with these vermin.
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...n-Britain.html

Trust me guys I feel what you are saying... I live in the countryside here with the local town being a 10 minute drive away... it's a decent little town full of historical places and buildings and lovely views... all up until 9/10 years ago... Now it is just simply horrible... there is constant muggings and burglaries now and every week it is a foreign national in the local paper up in court for one of these crimes... a slap on the wrist later and they are out doing it again... trust me I am not saying all of them are bad but when locals are moving out of that town in their droves because they feel threatened by the gangs on them hanging around causing trouble then it's a total indictment of this horrible and greedy government we have over here... All they care about is Ireland's image abroad for being a friendly and welcoming country open to all people and they don't give a damn about the Irish people that actually have to live here.

I rearly do not get what Romania bring to Britain

Quote Originally Posted by nay123 View Post
    In my post Navy the foreign nationals I refer to are all Romanian.... the town is jammed with them... I'm thinking at least 200 now in a town of maybe 750 people... it is absolutely shocking.

Navy, it was Sabre Sqn SBS. We pay them their salary, it probably cost nothing but some avaition fuel.

Quote Originally Posted by magicianpie View Post
    Navy, it was Sabre Sqn SBS. We pay them their salary, it probably cost nothing but some avaition fuel.
    All alright then,nothing to see here move on.....

Quote Originally Posted by magicianpie View Post
    I don't care if it was the Girl Guides. Sounds like the taxpayer got a bargain unless one of them got hurt whilst swinging an iron bar at the crew.

Ermmmm. Gypsies, pimps, pick pockets, beggars, squatters, burglars and oh yes organised crime....

That's not really fair.
    Where would music be today?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast