+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leeds(away)predictions

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    All that waffle. And it amounted to putting the crap centre half up front and banging high balls into the box. Brilliant.

Not one side has ever won anything on 26th Dec. But I can forgive your desperation. You won't have seen what success looks like. All those years down in Div1.

1 defeat and 1 win over Leeds. They have really put me in my place. Devastating.

"champs95" - Smacks of living in the past fella - but then what should I expect?
    Anyway - forgetting the "Waffle" my first point was still spot on - sour grapes mate - that's about all your posts amount to.
    I haven't been carried away and still am not getting excited - It was you being the knob - slagging your own fans, slagging me, slagging everything

Carry on fella you will win the occasional game or two through doing exactly what you accused us of - and for the record our scorer was a five foot nine giant who outjumped your plodders - didn't need Pontus against your feeble defence.

Happy new year and all that......

ps - you're welcome to come and make observations on our site and probably won't get slagged off simply for making a comment on there.

"But yet they will state they are a Rovers fan through and through and have been going to Ewood since 19 .......It's always the same. Same idiots, same reactions every time we don't win. The trouble being a normal person but having a passion for foot all, is your mostly put in with the dregs of society. Or really stupid people, which football sadly attracts. I stood next to loads yesterday. And you often find yourself reading these idiots comments. No doubt the numbdkulls go to football. It's tribal like that. But it doesn't mean they understand the gsme. Not one bit"

Champ - Chump more like lol!

Reading a selection of your posts from this site - seems that you summed yourself up here perfectly!

Obviously either wheren't at the game Wednesday - or you where p issed! [Read some of your own site poster views numbnuts]

Enjoy the new year and good luck for 2019

Is this idiot still here? Why? Notice he didn't come crowing in Oct? Imagine me going on their board in Oct when we beat them acting the big man. I'd hang my head in shame and hope someone normal would have a word!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    "But yet they will state they are a Rovers fan through and through and have been going to Ewood since 19 .......It's always the same. Same idiots, same reactions every time we don't win. The trouble being a normal person but having a passion for foot all, is your mostly put in with the dregs of society. Or really stupid people, which football sadly attracts. I stood next to loads yesterday. And you often find yourself reading these idiots comments. No doubt the numbdkulls go to football. It's tribal like that. But it doesn't mean they understand the gsme. Not one bit"

Champ - Chump more like lol!

Reading a selection of your posts from this site - seems that you summed yourself up here perfectly!

Obviously either wheren't at the game Wednesday - or you where p issed! [Read some of your own site poster views numbnuts]

Enjoy the new year and good luck for 2019
    Yes. I paid the £39 to be rammed into a corner of a 70 year old decrepit stadium. With one new stand over the other side.

£39 Is an absolute disgrace. We are all football fans together when it comes to admission fees. I find it disgusting by Leeds United to charge us £39, when in Oct we charged you £19 less. Your club should be embarrassed.

Please **** off, not one person has any interest in an idiot like you.

The majority of Leeds fans I know are bloody arrogant
    We are a BIG club we deserve respect
    Sky continuously big them up,which makes them even more arrogant.
    When we beat Leeds I kept quiet but as soon as they beat us my phone was blowing off the hook
    That speaks volumes about the sort of fans they have.
    This guy has the audacity to say we are living in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    The majority of Leeds fans I know are bloody arrogant
    We are a BIG club we deserve respect
    Sky continuously big them up,which makes them even more arrogant.
    When we beat Leeds I kept quiet but as soon as they beat us my phone was blowing off the hook
    That speaks volumes about the sort of fans they have.
    This guy has the audacity to say we are living in the past.
    Leeds won't have the last laugh though Robin. As you don't win promotion in Dec. Lots of football to be played, and they are far from the best side in this league. They have peaked too early. In Dec. Seen all this before. We beat them fairly comfortably at Ewood.

The amount of thick Leeds fans I know living over here is huge. They are starved of any success, so this is understandably desperate. It's the hope that will eventually kill them. I just wish they'd bring that awful stadium up to standards. And not charge visiting football fans £39. I hope our club learns from this disgusting act next time and send their allocation back. We should outright refuse to sell any. And charge that lot £39.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    The amount of thick Leeds fans I know living over here is huge. They are starved of any success, so this is understandably desperate. It's the hope that will eventually kill them. I just wish they'd bring that awful stadium up to standards. And not charge visiting football fans £39. I hope our club learns from this disgusting act next time and send their allocation back. We should outright refuse to sell any. And charge that lot £39.
    Ohhh the irony

What do you think the definition of irony is? Just checking for reference?

I think it pretty ironic that you think there is some irony in my making a prediction that I believe to be a pretty good one?
    It is after all called prediction league and is a competition to see if you can predict the correct score ...isn't it? and I DID predict Blackburn would get beaten easily, and I did predict Billy Sharp would get a hat trick [he got two]- so overall I think my prediction was pretty good - so don't really understand why you would think it Ironic that I thought you would get beat [What I wanted you to do against Sheffield Utd and what I THOUGHT you might achieve are two different things]

Anyway - I've predicted you will lose again against another of our rivals - because I think they are BETTER than you - that's all, and don't really think that is ironic either...do you?

Oh, and for the record - I will be delighted if you DO beat them - same as I would have been delighted had you beaten United the other day.

Comprende?
    Last edited by Tichi1; 31-12-2018 at 02:50 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)