+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Leeds(away)predictions

ps - It's a footy forum - Banter is allowed still I presume?

Happy new year to you and yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    ps - It's a footy forum - Banter is allowed still I presume?

Happy new year to you and yours.
    I'll come on your board and laugh at you every time you lot lose a game, wind you all up and take the piss as your season starts to unravel. And see how many of your lot see it as banter ......

And funny that he doesn't understand irony. ah well. That was expected....

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    I'll come on your board and laugh at you every time you lot lose a game, wind you all up and take the piss as your season starts to unravel. And see how many of your lot see it as banter ......

Feel free you miserable fecker.

Check back and see where I came on here to either laugh or wind you up? Not true, not true at all

A bit harsh of you fella - definitely smacks of sour grapes.
    Look at the stats for the game,[ Possesion 71% 10 shots on target - to 2, 6 corners to 2] look at our injuries this season, and remember we are doing this with basically the SAME squad as last season - but just have a manager worth his pay this time round.
    As for just "Sticking Jansson up front" to get results - I think it was Hernandez and Roofe did the damage mate. I also recall out defeat at your place - you scored from two free headers at set pieces - hardly "slick" football LOL!

You got what you deserved yesterday - the timing is immaterial, suck it up you misserably fecker - it's Christmas!

Was my initial response to you slagging our lot off - hardly coming here to gloat or take the piss.

Thought you rovers had a bit more about you than to whine at a reasonable response to your own post?

I don't really expect an answer to a question - just more of the ame I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Feel free you miserable fecker.

Check back and see where I came on here to either laugh or wind you up? Not true, not true at all
    Because I wouldn't embarrass myself like that. Pretty simple really. It's football.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    Because I wouldn't embarrass myself like that. Pretty simple really. It's football.
    Well played today!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)