+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: No fear about throwing in the youngsters

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I said last June, you should have gone for Tyler Walker.
    But that was scoffed, as we have all the top strikers needed.
    I'm sure Mansfield feel happy.
    Ok.

Yates?

Not really. Seeing as I've never heard of him.
    Please enlighten me as to the last 5 that broke into Notts team from progression.

GO!!!!!!!!!
    Etete, Dunn, Howes the last two from under 9 unlike Brereton who was released by Stoke at U16, Worrall and Cash who are bang average. Your days of Dawson, Reid and Jenas passed 18 years ago but you Reds love to live on past glories, you'll be telling us you are a big club next.

Add Culverwell and Kennedy Williams to those three as you did say five!

Funny how it was never a problem in the Championship. Give me a Vaughan 4 years younger. I'd drive him there.
    Maybe just maybe, the **** around him has caused it?
    So even if you are correct and he is surrounded by ****, why among the pile of excrement he is competing with hasn't Vaughan done enough to merit a regular starting place?

Maybe, just maybe, you are talking out of your arse. Have you seen him play this season?

Boys against big hairy-@rsed bullies in a man's league.

Be afraid, very, very afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by karl wheatly View Post
    Boys against big hairy-@rsed bullies in a man's league.

Be afraid, very, very afraid.
    Not always the way though. If you've got a heart under your shirt like Hooks, Mair, Kilcline, Johnson, Draper. The majority of the 80-81 squad that got promoted to the first division were under 23? Hairy arsed bullies can't match talent but I do agree we don't need Forest's kids.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Not always the way though. If you've got a heart under your shirt like Hooks, Mair, Kilcline, Johnson, Draper. The majority of the 80-81 squad that got promoted to the first division were under 23? Hairy arsed bullies can't match talent but I do agree we don't need Forest's kids.
    Nice one MIG I love your posts when they are no tainted with bias ( or stuff that may be correct but you never back up with the evidence)
    Anyway you are spot on about the bunch you've named and the sentiments behind it.
    And no we don't need the Florists kids.
    PS mick Walker was a football genius when playing at the Lane , some of the football played by his teams were the best I've seen down at the Lane.
    He should never had been shown the door !

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    So even if you are correct and he is surrounded by ****, why among the pile of excrement he is competing with hasn't Vaughan done enough to merit a regular starting place?

Maybe, just maybe, you are talking out of your arse. Have you seen him play this season?
    I don't think anyone has seen him play this season.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Nice one MIG I love your posts when they are no tainted with bias ( or stuff that may be correct but you never back up with the evidence)
    Anyway you are spot on about the bunch you've named and the sentiments behind it.
    And no we don't need the Florists kids.
    PS mick Walker was a football genius when playing at the Lane , some of the football played by his teams were the best I've seen down at the Lane.
    He should never had been shown the door !
    Thank you Pedro. I can't quote names on here for obvious reasons but that doesn't mean the quotes are not true, they are otherwise I wouldn't waste my time writing them. As for Mick Walker you are right he was brilliant, he learned his trade from Jimmy and Howard Wilikinson. Just for the record we don't need REDS this side of the Trent and oh yes McParland signed Jorge Grant at Florest and he's Black and White to the bone...

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Thank you Pedro. I can't quote names on here for obvious reasons but that doesn't mean the quotes are not true, they are otherwise I wouldn't waste my time writing them. As for Mick Walker you are right he was brilliant, he learned his trade from Jimmy and Howard Wilikinson. Just for the record we don't need REDS this side of the Trent and oh yes McParland signed Jorge Grant at Florest and he's Black and White to the bone...
    In the situation we are in I would personally like having one or two Forest kids.
    Why cut off your nose to spite your face. Grant, Yeats and Walker haven't done to bad going out on loan have they?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast