+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No fear about throwing in the youngsters

No fear about throwing in the youngsters

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    Who are the current right and left back backs in the reserve team Oldstripy... sorry I am not up to date on such news... it cant hurt to bring in a few of the youngsters and see what they can do... it has to be more than some of the drivel playing week in and out for the supposed A team.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Who are the current right and left back backs in the reserve team Oldstripy... sorry I am not up to date on such news... it cant hurt to bring in a few of the youngsters and see what they can do... it has to be more than some of the drivel playing week in and out for the supposed A team.
    Irish, in the last match against the stags the back 4 was Oxlaide Chamberlain at right back and Treece Kennedy Williams the left back, Bird (c) at center back with Declan Dunn.

Irish, in the last match against the stags the back 4 was Oxlaide Chamberlain at right back and Treece Kennedy Williams the left back, Bird (c) at center back with Declan Dunn.
    Here's a link to the match report of the stags game and the players on duty that day, one name missing is Alex Howells who I believe is injured.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...-on-18-dec-18/

Tyreece Kennedy Williams should have been given a chance by now. A very talented footballer streets ahead of Etete. Declan Dunn is no centre half more of a play maker type of midfielder when I've seen him in youth team games.

Seriously?

You think throwing kids in now, will avert disaster?
    Correct me if I'm wrong. But Notts have no academy so, these kids are very raw?

Ardley needs his head looking at, if that's his answer.
    If I was AH, I'd get my grovelling boots on and beg Marinakis to help him.
    We have a surplus of talented kids/fringe players struggling for first team action. It worked before.
    Is his pride worth Notts relegation?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Seriously?

After you told us David Vaughan would prove to be a great signing, I don't think your opinion counts for much.

Seriously?

We have a surplus of talented kids/fringe players struggling for first team action. It worked before.
    We have no Academy? How do you work that one out?

Seriously?

He's obviously not dropping down to League 2 but what's happening with Ryan Yates? I find it baffling that Forest have kept him but not played him.

Busby Babes, anyone?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast