+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tosin Adarabioyo

Tosin Adarabioyo

How did he play on Saturday ?
    I’ve been hoping to see some continued improvement as undoubtedly he has talent. I notice he got a place in the “Championship Side of the weekend” (Alongside Gayle, Phillips and Barnes)
    Any comments ?

He got caught cold a couple of times, occasionally ball watched on set plays and conceded the penalty. Sounds harsh but in reality (and penalty aside) his overall game in open play was OK. Provided the through ball for Gayle on the fourth goal (which was hilariously conceded - I still can't figure out what their goalie was thinking ) following a good run.

I assumed he must have played well to receive the nomination....

Joint lowest score Prando...they have to fill the position....

Seems odd for me. He doesn't look like a defender at all. Looks like he has some talent but in what position I really don't know.

Thought he was poor today .

Don't know whether anyone noticed but Johnstone played the ball to Tosin five times from a kick out and three times he headed the ball into touch and twice he headed to one of their players. Room for improvement there I would say!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny on the spot 1 View Post
    Thought he was poor today .
    Jots mate he was p#ss poor.

Yes JOTS buddy, he didn’t have the best of games today, albeit no disasters !
    As Tipperary buddy comments, there is a definite plan for Johnno to play out to Tosin on the wing, with the intention of him heading further up the line. It almost worked a few times to be fair. Reminiscent of the Pulis Dawson strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Prando View Post
    Yes JOTS buddy, he didn’t have the best of games today, albeit no disasters !
    As Tipperary buddy comments, there is a definite plan for Johnno to play out to Tosin on the wing, with the intention of him heading further up the line. It almost worked a few times to be fair. Reminiscent of the Pulis Dawson strategy.
    Why doesn't Johnstone kick it a bit harder and a bit further up the wing eliminating the need for heading it on?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)