+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Benitez: We need miracle to survive

Benitez: We need miracle to survive

Well a bit of Fu(king positivity wouldn't go a miss rather than just say we need a miracle. I don't quite know we're I'm at with what he's said on this one. Maybe watching the Fulham game has done him in but I think it was his fault we didn't win that one. Well his tactics anyway. Maybe he has been told it's going to be the same wheeling and dealing in this market like usual. If that's the case with others willing to spend around us then yes we need a huge miracle. To me though a negative manager can have a negative impact on a team just look at Jose at ManU. Then again it must be hard to remain positive seeing this club run into the Fu(king ground.😞

That seems to indicate he knows he won't be given significant funds to improve the squad and that no one is buying the club.

Mike Ashley .....

If others strengthen at all in January and we don't, that prediction of doom might not be far wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by trinitoon View Post
    If others strengthen at all in January and we don't, that prediction of doom might not be far wrong.
    Hes just saying what everybody has been saying for the past …….yrs. I don't know how he has managed to stay relatively upbeat for so long,he should have walked away ages ago,and I wouldn't have blamed him.

Thats going to get the players spirits up, looking to get his excuses in early, If we cant finish above the likes of Huddersfield Burnley etc we deserve to go down and rafa sacked, Maybe go for it at home instead of being so negative and defensive, save those tactics for games away at places like man city and liverpool.

I think Kal's got it...

He's preparing the ground for the next 8 games .. We could drop a few places

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigSausage View Post
    He's preparing the ground for the next 8 games .. We could drop a few places
    Without doubt.

We just have to keep faith in Rafa because he's the only one who can get a tune out of this mob.

We are bad enough now, can't imagine how much worse we would be without Rafa.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    We are bad enough now, can't imagine how much worse we would be without Rafa.
    I just despair at those who don’t realise the quality of manager we have.

Toptoon is in the UK and going to the Toon and going to the Blackburn match (peeled myself off the armchair) - can’t wait. It’s been a long time!

Very happy chrimbo to all!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)