+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Message In Lieu of The Queens Speech 2018

Message In Lieu of The Queens Speech 2018

Rattea sent me a PM earlier, clearly still alive, just not interested in the forum at the mo, or footy full stop it would appear. I THINK he said fatherhood had occurred, and was disdainful of two forum members for the near-demise of 'other forums', one I'm sure you can all guess, one less obvious, and ended by saying 'maybe he was right all along'.

No comment from me, I'm just relaying a message, and in the absence of a response to my email to Queenie, this will have to do.

COYR

Not got a clue, but then again I am thick

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Rattea sent me a PM earlier, clearly still alive, just not interested in the forum at the mo, or footy full stop it would appear. I THINK he said fatherhood had occurred, and was disdainful of two forum members for the near-demise of 'other forums', one I'm sure you can all guess, one less obvious, and ended by saying 'maybe he was right all along'.

No comment from me, I'm just relaying a message, and in the absence of a response to my email to Queenie, this will have to do.

COYR
    I hope I was one of the disdainees....

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post

COYR
    As I remember it, Rats was an occasionally controversial contributor and an appalling moderator who upset more folk than most. I think we were all meant to live in fear of him but I never began to understand why.
    I’m not sure what he thinks he was ‘right all along’ about, but he hasn’t contributed for ages so frankly...who cares?
    There are many other posters I miss far more and both this forum and V-tal certainly appear to be struggling at present. Hopefully the one thing we all have in common will do better this afternoon so COYR indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    As I remember it, Rats was an occasionally controversial contributor and an appalling moderator who upset more folk than most. I think we were all meant to live in fear of him but I never began to understand why.
    I’m not sure what he thinks he was ‘right all along’ about, but he hasn’t contributed for ages so frankly...who cares?
    There are many other posters I miss far more and both this forum and V-tal certainly appear to be struggling at present. Hopefully the one thing we all have in common will do better this afternoon so COYR indeed!
    He was always right, you must know that Anag

Ah, the Queen's speech...... a billionaire sat in a room full of gold saying how we are all in this together........... she has irony off to a tee.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)