+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cambridge Tickets £2

Cambridge Tickets £2

Notts County Owner and Chairman Alan Hardy is offering ALL SUPPORTERS £2 tickets for the visit of Cambridge United on Saturday 12 January.

The offer comes after last season’s hugely successful 2forCrewe fixture, which saw more than 17,000 fans roar the Magpies on to a stunning 4-1 victory at Meadow Lane.

With Notts and Cambridge positioned so closely in the table this promises to be a huge match and, in a message delivered on Christmas morning, the chairman spoke of his desire to see the Lane packed to the rafters.

“Let’s try to sell the stadium out again,” he said.

“Fill your boots. Bring as many people down as you can and get behind the team.”

Due to the anticipated large crowd, this will be an all-ticket fixture. No tickets will be available to buy on the day.

There is no limit on the number of tickets you can purchase in one transaction but if you are planning to attend in a large group early booking is advised to ensure your party can all sit together.

If you have purchased a Notts ticket before, activate your account using the customer/member number shown on your old ticket. If you don’t have these details or are buying your first ticket with us, click here to register a new account.

Please note – a 60p per ticket admin fee will be applied to all tickets purchased online or by phone.

Good offer, bit ambitious to even talk about selling out though. 17,000 last season, should be a fair bit less this season.

17,000 masochists in one place at the same time? Must be a Guinness Book of Records jobbie.

Back on twitter I see

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Back on twitter I see
    About time too. I've really missed seeing the same 17 Florist fans make the same 3 abusive jokes every week in comments.

Is it just me. Trying to buy tickts keeps rejecting the payment.

Quote Originally Posted by wossie View Post
    Is it just me. Trying to buy tickts keeps rejecting the payment.
    It's the new morality code written into the system. It has a yes/no filter that asks whether it is fair to take money in exchange for the product.

If I wasn't a season ticket holder I would begrudge paying £2. No value for money whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    If I wasn't a season ticket holder I would begrudge paying £2. No value for money whatsoever.
    He'll be paying them to come in & it will cost more than £2