+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Blackburn Rovers ***Matchday Thread***

Just wondering how referees seem to play 97/98 minutes in each Norwich game to let them score...talk about fergie time...t##ts!

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Just wondering how referees seem to play 97/98 minutes in each Norwich game to let them score...talk about fergie time...t##ts!
    I think it's more important what West Brom are doing, I think if we finish above them we're promoted

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    to be fair OWT weve won 7 on the bounce and a few of them won ugly, thats the mark of a promotion team, very few teams play fantasic week in week out.
    Yeah I know, but I'd love a few straightforward wins, right now I'm struggling to shake the impression that we've been lucky at least 50% of the wins in these last 7, and I'm not sure luck by itself is enough to get a team promoted from this league

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Just amazing from the lads today..took real guts to do that in injury time..a super human effort!!!!!!!!

However..the need for a quality keeper still remains.
    Prefer Marcelo"s judgement than yours

Quote Originally Posted by OldWhiteTaff View Post
    Yeah I know, but I'd love a few straightforward wins, right now I'm struggling to shake the impression that we've been lucky at least 50% of the wins in these last 7, and I'm not sure luck by itself is enough to get a team promoted from this league
    I find it thought provoking to consider whether we have snatched the wins due to luck or if it is because Biesla has the team in a condition that can capitalize on the last 15-20 mins of a match when the opposition are dead on their legs?

I just hope that we can build up a decent points gap to allow the squad to be rotated a bit more freely.

Quote Originally Posted by LeedsFTW View Post
    I find it thought provoking to consider whether we have snatched the wins due to luck or if it is because Biesla has the team in a condition that can capitalize on the last 15-20 mins of a match when the opposition are dead on their legs?

I just hope that we can build up a decent points gap to allow the squad to be rotated a bit more freely.
    Both, for the first time in a long time

Quote Originally Posted by OldWhiteTaff View Post
    "The better I plan, the luckier I get". Combination of luck and spirit, something we haven't had for a long long time.

[QUOTE=cherrypie7;39095613]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    Feel like I'm in some sort of make believe scenario following these games at present! Said after the the Villa win that these things like extra time winners simply don't happen to us. And now we've scored twice in added time! WTF!...haha. Sadly, Norwich did the same thing concurrently.. which makes it even more unbelievable!
    And Hull will be a good test now that they have put a couple of straight wins together.[/QUOTE

Not quite right. Scored Three times in added time in the last 2 matches. Today Leeds scored twice in added time. Very reminiscent of "Fergie time".
    Misinterpreted there Cherry. I meant we scored twice today..in this game.

if BPF was losing us points then ok I could understand the critisizm, but the kid is 22 years old, still keeping us in games most times, and will only get better with experience, Marcelo believes in him, we should too!

been trying to figure out what the penalty was given for, was it ayling tickling mulgrew?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)