+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Bolton v The Millers

MillersMad Matchthread - Bolton v The Millers

It's not the law of averages or just bad luck and things don't happen for a reason!

You get out of something what you put in. At least that's what I was taught to believe from being old enough to understand how things truly work.

It was no accident that we are one of the fittest sides in the league structure it is because of the running up and down hills and endless hours of training.

It's no accident that we're not in the bottom 3 and tat is simply being better than at least three other teams in the league.

It isn't an accident that we have won games that on paper the opposition are far superior in quality and have resources that dwarf ours. That is simply because they haven't taken us seriously enough and come a cropper for it.

It's no accident that we're able to change games round especially after half time to either win games or get points out of them and that's because of the set up we now have at the club. The instant replays available to show the players at half time, the seemingly lack of overwhelming egos from our players and the wanting to learn!

Today has to be the start of winning games again especially away from home and that would lead to us accidently climbing the table! I obviously say that in jest as we won't accidently do it we'll do it on merit!

We need this win today and I believe that we'll do it. I've said it before and I'll say it again. As much as I thought that we'd lose against WBA I truly believe that today will give us our first winning feeling away from home!

Mince Pies Sausage Rolls!
    COME ON ROTHERHAM SCORE A GOAL! or 2 or 3 or 4

Setting off in half an hour for the match. Weather looks ok - just hoping that the motorway roadworks are not too bad. Up the Millers!

I don't do too many away games these days but as I sit here for my 3rd consecutive day with the outlaws I realise I've made a mistake in giving this one a miss. I sincerely hope that the lads make me regret it even more by giving Bolton a trouncing. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    It's not the law of averages or just bad luck and things don't happen for a reason!

You get out of something what you put in. At least that's what I was taught to believe from being old enough to understand how things truly work.

It was no accident that we are one of the fittest sides in the league structure it is because of the running up and down hills and endless hours of training.

It's no accident that we're not in the bottom 3 and tat is simply being better than at least three other teams in the league.

It isn't an accident that we have won games that on paper the opposition are far superior in quality and have resources that dwarf ours. That is simply because they haven't taken us seriously enough and come a cropper for it.

It's no accident that we're able to change games round especially after half time to either win games or get points out of them and that's because of the set up we now have at the club. The instant replays available to show the players at half time, the seemingly lack of overwhelming egos from our players and the wanting to learn!

Today has to be the start of winning games again especially away from home and that would lead to us accidently climbing the table! I obviously say that in jest as we won't accidently do it we'll do it on merit!

We need this win today and I believe that we'll do it. I've said it before and I'll say it again. As much as I thought that we'd lose against WBA I truly believe that today will give us our first winning feeling away from home!

Mince Pies Sausage Rolls!
    COME ON ROTHERHAM SCORE A GOAL! or 2 or 3 or 4
    Brilliant Frog!! Cmon you Millers.

Stuffed Trotters on the menu today.

I too have no doubt we'll do it.

So warney is giving the fans what they've been screaming for and starting 2 upfront. I hope it pays off or this site will go into meltdown! UTM!

This is probably most fans starting eleven. Maybe Williams before Newell? But this looks like a team that could win today.

We have won our last three boxing day games?
    Last edited by PerigordMiller; 26-12-2018 at 02:41 PM.

Rodak;
    Vyner,
    Ajayi,
    Robertson,
    Mattock;
    Forde,
    Vaulks,
    Towel,
    Newell;
    Proctor,
    Smith.

SUBS |
    Price,
    Wood,
    Raggett,
    Wiles,
    Manning,
    Taylor,
    Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    This is probably most fans starting eleven. Maybe Williams before Newell? But this looks like a team that could win today.

We have won our last three boxing day games?
    How do mate!

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    How do mate!
    Feeling confident today Frog. Although will be without any lucky red after slight overindulgence last night. All good your end?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast