+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: What ever happened to......

It would be unwise to rule anything out at this stage. Not my area though.

I’m A/Mad murder & dog kidnapping polis.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    You suggesting Adele was responsible?
    Ahhhh, it now all makes sense. Adele's weight loss was to fool Duffy in the ID parade.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It would be unwise to rule anything out at this stage .
    Good coppering mantra Mason.

I was leaving this to teuchter plod. If there’s no developments soon, I’ll step in. I don’t give a rats ass about jurisdiction

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    That TV detective guy who hosts 'the hunted' cracked the case. Or at least he had a solid lead. Pretty sure Police Scotland told him to do one.

I reached out to him to let him know all our files are there for closer inspection.

Quite right too. There’s no place for amateurs in this line of work

I'm actually busy on another case. Our work got broken in to last week. Within 2 days I had attained cctv footage of 2 of the main suspects plus their van reg number and tracked down the getaway vehicle.

Well ok when I say getaway vehicle I actually mean the wheel barrow that they pinched to wheel their haul down through fields to avoid cameras but still.

Just passed on all my work to CID who said the same guys hit a place in Banchory the other night.

On a serious note if anyone in the more rural areas sees anyone suspicious especially with weegie accents (no offence) call the real police not me. They came to our place saying they were doing a survey for Scottish Water. They scope the place out and come back a week or two later.

I’m quite busy myself at the moment but I’ll throw you this bone from my wealth of experience solving these things.

- They won’t be Weegies

The accents are designed to play upon long lasting prejudices held in the North East. No self respecting weegie would own a wheelbarrow either. Look for somebody nearby called Murdo or Hamish. That’s your guys

Name:  barrow.JPG
Views: 146
Size:  28.6 KB

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast