+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: What ever happened to......

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’m quite busy myself at the moment but I’ll throw you this bone from my wealth of experience solving these things.

- They won’t be Weegies

The accents are designed to play upon long lasting prejudices held in the North East. No self respecting weegie would own a wheelbarrow either. Look for somebody nearby called Murdo or Hamish. That’s your guys
    The weegie twang red herring is definitely a line of enquiry I will pass on to my new colleagues at Aberdeen CID.

They stole the wheelbarrow from outside our yard. In hindsight we should of had it fitted with an immobiliser.

Never heard of him maybe I need to listen to different types of music away from DISCO and SOUL.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    The weegie twang red herring is definitely a line of enquiry I will pass on to my new colleagues at Aberdeen CID.
    Good coppering lad, always remember........it's about the collar, not the credit.

I wouldn't rule out the weegie angle so quickly, could be a double bluff. Been a spate of wheelbarrow thefts down here recently and yet to pin it on our suspect yet. Just waiting on forensics, as per...

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    I wouldn't rule out the weegie angle so quickly, could be a double bluff. Been a spate of wheelbarrow thefts down here recently and yet to pin it on our suspect yet. Just waiting on forensics, as per...
    Typical. What happened to good old fashioned honest coppering? Have you chapped any doors? Spoken to any snitches? Brought in anyone & roughed them up a bit to see if they sing like canaries? Nah, you just wait on forensics.

Typical. What happened to good old fashioned honest coppering? Have you chapped any doors? Spoken to any snitches? Brought in anyone & roughed them up a bit to see if they sing like canaries? Nah, you just wait on forensics.
    Honestly, you fly-by-night mavericks give us proper AbMad CID a bad name.

That's it, mondo is getting another email and I'm cc'ing Sneckie in. You're way out your jurisdiction. As usual.

It’s a results based business & im the one getting results

It’s a results based business & im the one getting results
    You're getting results? I found a wheelbarrow, what have you done?

You're getting results? I found a wheelbarrow, what have you done?
    Edinburgh dognapping ringing any bells? It’s a good job solving these cases is it’s own reward. I certainly don’t get any thanks for it

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011