+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: What ever happened to......

When I was at primary school there was a school quiz competition. (I should have been on our team but got cheated out of it by my number 1 enemy)

Anyway the quizmaster at the final was Kennedy Thomson.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Ah Reflections. My Art teacher, aye Art and only a CSE too, became a reverend. Mr. Chinn from oldmachar academy was the dude on occasion passing his wise words on.
    Speaking of Oldmachar, and I rarely do as BoD Academy FP, whatever happened to Gideon? The tall woman with long hair that use to pound the streets of Bridge of Don, Tilly and the St Machar area with a long loping stride going god knows where but usually with a carrier bag?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    He's now "treading the boards" in Inverness.
    I see what you did there...………...

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Speaking of Oldmachar, and I rarely do as BoD Academy FP, whatever happened to Gideon? The tall woman with long hair that use to pound the streets of Bridge of Don, Tilly and the St Machar area with a long loping stride going god knows where but usually with a carrier bag?
    I also went to Bod and the old Bod waiting for the building of oldmachar. Gideon, she would likely still be alive. I would guess she be 60ish. She was a regular sight. I've been away a while, does the BOD highlander mannie still stride between Bod and union street.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    I also went to Bod and the old Bod waiting for the building of oldmachar. Gideon, she would likely still be alive. I would guess she be 60ish. She was a regular sight. I've been away a while, does the BOD highlander mannie still stride between Bod and union street.
    She should still be alive but I haven't seen her for awhile which is a little bit concerning. Hopefully, she just moved from the area and she's pounding the streets elsewhere.

Aye, I still see the 'Highlander' occasionally with that strange musky smell that follows him like a lapdog.

My first year at BoD was '87, so you'll be a bit older than myself so..

What year did BoD open? 80?
    What year did Olmachar open? 83?
    Was you at school with Budgie Forbes?

I still can't believe they flattened the old BoD

Budgie is year or 2 above me. The last time I saw him was the black dog, some years back. Oldmachar I think was 83. I left the early mentioned Chinn art class to go to crown street post office for a 1 yr passport on the Monday before ECWC final. My passport was expired and I thought I'd missed oot. So 82 or 83. The old BOD was demolished for houses. I don't think they've built there to date. Something about the height of the blocks harming the seaview, maybe ****e, what I'd heard.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    What ever happened to Duffy from the late naughties?

She had a couple of good hits then just vanished.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-51637265

You are a sick chunt Mondo.

I was just reading that. Poor thing but at least she can now use her experience to gain a bit of publicity before she releases her new album. Every cloud and all that. <<< That should be what she calls it.

The fickle world of pop music Mondo. I think folk like Duffy have a substantial investment made at the beginning, song writers and PR teams only for them to be dropped as soon as the sales dry up. Adele wouldn't have helped either.

Plus she was ****e.

You bumped mondos but I’m not sure you can be too pleased with your contribution

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    You bumped mondos but I’m not sure you can be too pleased with your contribution
    You suggesting Adele was responsible?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast