+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: v Swansea

v Swansea

Lineup :-

Don’t forget match is on the Red Button

1Nyland
    27El Mohamady
    5Chester
    16Bree
    21Hutton
    6Whelan
    22El Ghazi
    14Hourihane
    7McGinn
    11Bolasie
    18Abraham

Substitutes
    9Hogan
    17Davis
    20Bjarnason
    26Kodjia
    31Bunn
    37Adomah
    39Revan

Blimey we kept a clean sheet. Must needed win though

By the skin of our teeth though! Nyland 90 min penalty save. Maybe our luck is turning?

We’re you there Bongo? It was in your old city right?

Unfortunately not Stateside. I'm been in Wolverhampton since my son was born 18 months ago. Lovely part of the world! Not
    Oddly enough the nearest pub to me is called the villiars arms.
    Bongo is back in the hood. But to be fair no one really messes with me because Ive got a cocker spaniel.

LOL. I knew you were no longer living there but thought you might go back to the old home and watch the mighty Villa with some Swansea friends at the Vetch, I mean the new dump.

Congratulations on the baby. I imagine that he takes most of your time.

I tell you what Villans, if we haven't signed at least 5 full-backs by 5th Jan then Smith out and boycott matches!

Good way to bounce back after Leeds, what a save from Nyland - roll on Preston away.

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    By the skin of our teeth though! Nyland 90 min penalty save. Maybe our luck is turning?
    When your lucks in eh ?

1. Leeds score against us in the 6th minute of injury time
    Mind you Elmo’s beautifully cushioned header to Roofe had “Bury Me” written all over it !

2. Leeds score twice against Blackbuuuurn 4th & 6th minute of injury time

Norwich net an equaliser in the 8th minute of injury time V Forest

As we witnessed at W B A, if it wasn't for bad luck we’d have no luck

Hard earned away victory yesterday big shouts out to Nyland for the penalty save & to James Bree who considering his lack of first team outings made a noticeable contribution in our win !

I think it's "shout out" freer but stateside might know because it's American slang. I heard Connor mcgregor saying it and it sounded odd in an Irish accent.
    Our luck will change and Leeds will have a difficult period I'm sure. 12 points adrift now is a big ask but we know how 5 wins on the bounce and 15 points will put a dent in that.
    We're defiantly good enough to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by stateside View Post
    LOL. I knew you were no longer living there but thought you might go back to the old home and watch the mighty Villa with some Swansea friends at the Vetch, I mean the new dump.

Congratulations on the baby. I imagine that he takes most of your time.
    Thanks stateside. Best thing that's happened to me. I can't drink as much on the evenings though hence the amount of sensible and mature posts I do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)