+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bolton Wanderers Post Match Thoughts

That was shocking and inexcusable.
    No excuse for such a pathetic showing we’re getting worse every week.
    If this is our plan to just go down again then no problem I will still go to the home games.
    The last time in the championship I missed 1 away this time similar so far but what’s the point when we simply don’t turn up.
    Just had argument outside ground with a miller who claims it’s all Warnes fault that we’re not winning away actually he may have a point on reflection.
    Already got tickets for Saturday good job I wouldn’t have got one after that.
    Relegation form again.

Pissed off rant over.

Couldn't manage to go today but when i saw the line up around 2pm i was concerned about the lack of pace we had throughout the line up. Because we haven't got the quality we need to make it up a bit with having pace has a weapon to give opposition to be a little frightened about but we didn't haven't anything much in our locker today with that line up to hurt anybody in this division.

Failed to beat a side that had only won one of there last nine**** games,that my friends says it all,the second half of the season is going to be one hell of a slog,that is unless we can bring the right kind of players in,not holding my breath to be honest.

Big mistake playing 2 up front against team who have 2 big experienced centre half's but are slow. Our usual formation would have fared better. On saying that we were generally very poor. Not helped by bad officials but that doesn't alter the fact that we lost and looked worse than a very poor Bolton team. I know we're not Barcelona but there was no creativity at all.
    Rodak. Played better than Saturday.
    Vyner. Needs to go back now. Thank goodness he can't play Saturday cost us both goals.
    Mattock. Usual fare
    Ajayi. Played OK, took some stick off Ameobe and wasted some balls.
    Robertson. Steady game again.
    Ford. Battled well but gives us little going forward.
    Towell. I thought he had a bit better game today.
    Vaulks. Scored a good header did sod all else apart from waste the ball. He reminds me of the old table football game where you pressed the head down and they kicked as hard as they could.
    Newell. When is Warne going accept that he's not effective from the start and is when he comes off the bench.
    Smith. Thankless task up front with no supply.
    Procter. I think that says it all, he started against Forest and got took off early and didn't do anything today.
    I hope that Warne looks at formations and tactics. I thought we set up negative Saturday and gave too much respect early on. We set up today more attacking but with a formation that suited their defence.
    Anyway onward and hopefully upward to Bristol and Warne please don't bring Vyner back on the bus

I’m positive about the Millers when I can be.
    That was way below what all us travelling fans deserve today.
    Very worrying.

Reports of a rufc supporter has glassed a bolton player near coaches

Where are the reports coming from ?

Supporter not player near players coach

My nephew got trapped when trouble started and police wouldn't let him go past to get to his mini bus. So as rufc team were getting on coach warney tried to help but police wouldnt have it so he got a lift on team coach. While i had to drive home .

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    The way this season is going we may only need 48 points to stay up.
    Quality counts, if other clubs in the bottom 7 bring decent players in come January and we don’t then we are “ doomed “
    As I mentioned up top we are probably bottom on the attractiveness scale so it's going to be a big challenge to get that quality. A couple of months back when the league was looking pretty even I predicted 50+ points might not be enough but that's changed recently and 50 might just do it. Only 28 to go

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast