+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bolton Wanderers Post Match Thoughts

Bolton Wanderers Post Match Thoughts

I'm hoping PW thought 4-4-2 was the right formation against Bolton and he wasn't just pandering to the experts on MM? Either way it doesn't seem to have worked out too well and anyone thinking the January transfer window is the cure to all our ills should watch Sunderland 'til I Die on Netflix. If a team of their statue with Chris Coleman in charge couldn't attract players this time last year what chance do we have? At least we don't have a 70K a week deadweight like Rodwell on the books.

Thoughts on today?

My post match thought is the same as my pre match thought. We aren’t very good.

Im sorry Warne will no doubt make a stupid statement like " We played a really good team" Or Im happy with the way we lost. Stop giving days of their laughing at you. The players we have are not good enough and you need to change . Back to Div 1

haven't been but feel like that result will send us down.

Just on our way back.
    Scrappy game and a poor performance from us. Lack of quality across the team, no one in midfield to dominate, poor defending for their second goal. We can see why both teams are struggling this season.
    More than 1,500 away supporters.
    My MoTM ...Clark Robertson, despite his yellow card.

Edit : more than halfway through the season and not in the bottom three and that’s as positive as I can be.
    Looking forward to the long journey down to Bristol on Saturday
    Last edited by CASPER-64-FRANK; 26-12-2018 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    haven't been but feel like that result will send us down.
    Lack of quality will send us down

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Lack of quality will send us down
    Lack of points will send us down too

Terrible performance . Bolton were there for the taking but we were never really in the game.
    They handled twice in their pen area within a two minute spell around 70 min mark.. Ref must be blind not to give us two pens
    Didn't deserve anything from that match though

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Terrible performance . Bolton were there for the taking but we were never really in the game.
    They handled twice in their pen area within a two minute spell around 70 min mark.. Ref must be blind not to give us two pens
    Didn't deserve anything from that match though
    Bolton hadnt won in 13. if were serious about staying up we should of home there and got a result

hopefully it was just a off day performance wise

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Lack of points will send us down too
    The way this season is going we may only need 48 points to stay up.
    Quality counts, if other clubs in the bottom 7 bring decent players in come January and we don’t then we are “ doomed “

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast