+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rob Milsom unavailable to start?

Rob Milsom unavailable to start?

Driving back from the match and Slater asks the question to Ardley about Milsom being unavailable and its all over the internet???
    I seemed to have missed that bit? Anyone know the reason? (Not that he was anything major when he did come on. Then again, Man City’s midfielders would struggle with the lack of commitment from the defenders and some of the other midfielders.)

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    Driving back from the match and Slater asks the question to Ardley about Milsom being unavailable and its all over the internet???
    I seemed to have missed that bit? Anyone know the reason? (Not that he was anything major when he did come on. Then again, Man City’s midfielders would struggle with the lack of commitment from the defenders and some of the other midfielders.)
    Who the hell cares.

Some theory about triggering a clause in Milsom contract... which is moot as the club want rid.

We should get rid of him in January, then resign him in the summer amid much fanfare, saying 'we never should have got rid.'

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Who the hell cares.
    Hang on, you're telling me Milsom was playing???

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    We should get rid of him in January, then resign him in the summer amid much fanfare, saying 'we never should have got rid.'
    Yup... the club is safe in Hardy’s hands.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Hang on, you're telling me Milsom was playing???

No he wasn’t, we just collected 10 strangers walking outside Meadow Lane, gave them the kit to wear and said..get on the field and have a kick about.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    No he wasn’t, we just collected 10 strangers walking outside Meadow Lane, gave them the kit to wear and said..get on the field and have a kick about.
    You lying barsteward soccerman.They would play better

When through on goal today he did what he always does, find an opposition player, their keeper. Fcuk me, it was easier to score. Get rid.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    When through on goal today he did what he always does, find an opposition player, their keeper. Fcuk me, it was easier to score. Get rid.
    Milsom and Thomas both fired straight at the goalie when in great positions. It was poor finishing, particularly from Thomas as he was more central than Milsom.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast