+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The 'Other Board'.

The 'Other Board'.

Getting rid of anyone who dares to speak about what they think are no better than Nazi's.

Yeah yeah - see themselves getting their feet under the table and this comment from Mouldy made me puke.

“I have found Nigel Clibbens to be more open than most round the table - I have actually enjoyed chatting to him and he has been very receptive towards criticisms of the club and suggested improvements - but accept others may not share this view. The minutes certainly don’t give a full and in depth view of the meeting but I think it’s important to recognise his efforts. I also found David Holdsworth’s comments refreshing”

What a complete ar se licker, things changed on that board as soon as they got into bed with the board - I got an email asking me not to post anything along those lines as well which proves the point.

This is part of the email they sent me -

"Calling a Moderator ‘scum’ and and suggesting we ‘lick arses’ and are in bed with the Trust (We assure you we’re not) suggests you haven’t understood why you were originally banned."

Up their own ar ses as you can see.

I don't mind posting it on their board when my ban is up.
    Last edited by crushalime; 26-12-2018 at 09:52 PM.

Do what I do, post it on here then stick a link over there to this site.

They can't ban you on there for what you post on here.

Wouldn't give them the satisfaction pal as they would ban me instantly for posting the link.

The thing also that got me about the ban for Barry is that very few seen that he was just having a laugh and taking the piss and seeing how far you can go and that to me is the edgy part of what makes a messageboard great - you do not have to agree with it but it got more folk posts than the actual match thread did.

As I predicted - it is now just Seesaw and DB talking to each other and that is down to the moderators.

Aye, and I see someone's now got banned for drunken ramblings. Instead of being able to point and laugh at the culprit we now have to guess at what went on.

Clibbens has stopped interacting with people. I've had several emails dealt with promptly in the past but recently - and it's not just me saying this - he's sitting on his hands. Quite why Admin on the other board seem to think he's some sort of Saint is beyond me. The other place is now a shadow of what it was when it started. I attended one of those meetings and quickly realised it wasn't for me. Cumbrians.Net have embraced the Club's ethos. They seem to be in bed with all that's wrong with CUFC. And they run that board accordingly. You can't please everybody, but they seem to be trying to please no-one.

It would appear that someone from the club, possibly Clibbens or Holdsworth, has had a word with them to get rid of any negativity surrounding them on 'their' board - I would guess that there is something in it for them, I did like the bit where they pretended that they had a few harsh words at the last meeting, aye righto, of course you did lads.

I was thinking about this all morning after posting early on. It's years since there was an "official" messageboard/forum and it was never very good so I never posted. From distant memory there was a lot of backslapping and dissent quickly disappeard. As a very clever man once said, what goes around comes around and the similarities are obvious. It's quite clear that the other board is now the new "official' board. Admin have their feet under the table over at Brunton Park, have gone so PC it's beyond a joke and anything that makes them appear less than whiter than white is shown the door.

From now on I shall be referring to them as "The Official Board".

True.

I bet Holdsworth and Clibbens strangely enough got free double glazing for Christmas and a polished by tongue ring-piece from one of the moderators.

No wonder there is no bird **** in Brunton Park anymore as the moderators of that board probably got rid of it in an hour by licking it off the seats.

As they clearly point out though - it is their board and if you wish to not accept their creepy ars elicking to the board then you can do one, Dancingbear will obviously lick the a rses of the moderators as usual as he virtually sucks their co cks - shame I cannot tell him so but they would ban me instantly so if anyone wants to put up a link to this I would have no problem with that as his recent posts have made me want to be sick with his Saccharin falseness, he needs to shag all five of the moderators and get it over with.
    Last edited by crushalime; 29-12-2018 at 12:29 AM.

Is about `look at me first to break the news of anything Carlisle Utd`read all about it folks,how clever to be first with the news.It is almost as if `they belong to the higher structure within the club`anyhow carry on and remember read all about it,read all about cos i knew before you so there.

There was the Mod on the old Burnley board, ClaretTony, who used to ban anyone who dared to post anything new about the club before he did. There are still groups of disenfranchised Burnley fans posting on other clubs’ boards.

I think it’s very suspicious that bans are now only occurring on that board since the messageboard reps went to the Cusg meeting.

Mouldy is a business man, a hand me down one, and has always wanted to be involved whoever/whatever the owner situation was. He’s company has had paid work off the club. To be honest though if I was in he’s position I’d do the same good networking opportunities etc. Whether as a board rep/fans rep is another question.

I do think mouldy had a go, yet suspicious nothings mentioned about it. It’s a waste of time really. I asked a load of questions to the groups that go, only 2 replied! Others go for a chat/free cup of coffee and to hear any gossip without offering anything.

As for Clibbens, he’s not replying to many emails/questions. Why! As he was all for it.

I’ve been called spacker, rapist, ***ual offender, mong on the other board and no ones been banned. Not that Ive complained about a post, because you’ve got to fight your corner, yet it’s funny Munchy been banned for very little and Barry has done much worse things than what he was banned for.

Messageboard was good previously, with the likes of moorlad etc. Now if you post anything negative it gets shot down.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)