+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 46,00 at the stadium of life

46,00 at the stadium of life

How come Bradford can attract a crowd bigger than us when we are in 5th place and they are near the bottom (although I do like Bradford ) at the stadium of light please tell me over 46,00 bloodyhell

No reply’s as not in the groovy gang see why no threaders on here lol

A couldn't tell thi to be honest Batman. All a can think of is boxing day crowds/attendance are traditionally bigger than normal at most clubs or perhaps Sunderland may ev ed a special cut price offer on for today.

PS gi folk a decent chance to reply to thi posts anorl mate

Absolutely tremendous attendance at the SOL , you can't say otherwise in my opinion with the shyte they've had served up to em for the last few years .

46k for a League One game , respect .

Quote Originally Posted by Batman1957 View Post
    No reply’s as not in the groovy gang see why no threaders on here lol
    I didn’t understand your original post tbh . Straight in with slagging the message board off after 17mins makes me think you are just on the wind up anyway

Unbelievable crowd Batman ,wen tha thinks abart it tho, thev bin Robin fans of success fo years !!! Potentially a big club , Owls still hold record fo Div 1 49 k but they are MASSIVE !!!

Bloody Bradford were rpbbed yesterday I don't know sbout owt else if anyone's seen the highlights .

Very late on and the ball squirmed under the Sunderland keeper clearly crossing the line before he pulled it back .

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Unbelievable crowd Batman ,wen tha thinks abart it tho, thev bin Robin fans of success fo years !!! Potentially a big club , Owls still hold record fo Div 1 49 k but they are MASSIVE !!!
    Tharra reyt "Joker" Batman calling it the Stadium of Life, or worrit a bit of a "Riddler" to fooil people.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Tharra reyt "Joker" Batman calling it the Stadium of Life, or worrit a bit of a "Riddler" to fooil people.
    Sumdi called us groovy gang year's back , sed we all wore denim and drank int Mount !!!
    Gotham City Reds !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Sumdi called us groovy gang year's back , sed we all wore denim and drank int Mount !!!
    Gotham City Reds !!!
    'Gotham city Reds' ez gorra bit on a ring to it ent it

am tekkin kids art in mi Batmobile

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast