+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: which Ex notts player would you play to get the team out of jail !

which Ex notts player would you play to get the team out of jail !

if you could choose one ex Nott's county player to play for us now and get us out of this mess, who would it be !?
    I'm thinking Stubbsie !
    His no nonsense defending and ear bashings to those who are not putting the effort in might be the answer to jump start this shower of 5hite ,.............!
    just a thought !...

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    if you could choose one ex Nott's county player to play for us now and get us out of this mess, who would it be !?
    I'm thinking Stubbsie !
    His no nonsense defending and ear bashings to those who are not putting the effort in might be the answer to jump start this shower of 5hite ,.............!
    just a thought !...

Good call Pedro but I fear Brian on his own would not be enough and he may end up on assault charges against members of the current team not showing pride in wearing the shirt. Oh to have the great Don Masson in midfield supported by Arthur Mann with Dave Needham alongside Stubbs. That would give us the spine we clearly lack.
    God help NA but he has a huge job in trying to attract even a couple of players in the transfer window who might make a difference. I think that numpty from Cambridge who comes on here suggested some time ago that we consider the power of prayer to help us. I am on my knees as we speak!

Radi in between the sticks would be a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by KintoreMagpie View Post
    Good call Pedro but I fear Brian on his own would not be enough and he may end up on assault charges against members of the current team not showing pride in wearing the shirt. Oh to have the great Don Masson in midfield supported by Arthur Mann with Dave Needham alongside Stubbs. That would give us the spine we clearly lack.
    God help NA but he has a huge job in trying to attract even a couple of players in the transfer window who might make a difference. I think that numpty from Cambridge who comes on here suggested some time ago that we consider the power of prayer to help us. I am on my knees as we speak!
    it would be easy if we could pick a handful of ex Nott's players as there are so many ex quality ones to choose from !

Hence the Dilemma is one and one Only. Therefore part of the problem is what position and then which player......!

Craig Short or Dean Yates.

Oh and a 2009 Lee Hughes up front as well please.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Craig Short or Dean Yates.

Oh and a 2009 Lee Hughes up front as well please.
    Kilcline would sort them out at the back.

But 1 isn't enough to sort this out!

Like others have said, we would need several of our former stars to sort out our problems, but if I had to pick just one, I’d go for a reliable full back - Ray O’Brien.

Paul Harding

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I'm thinking Stubbsie !
    just a thought !...
    Pedro, are you trying to say we only need one player meaning we have ten decent ones, really I am surprised.

We need Bishop & Ravenhill in midfield together with Stubbs and needham at the back and Bradd & McCulloch up front.. That would just about sort this shyte out...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast