+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sheffield United(away)predictions

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    When we find out who left the idiot gate open please shut it.
    I find it so ironic that he is predicting a easy win for one of their rivals on a Blackburn rovers page.
    Really "Ironic" eh??

Come on Tichi,stop wining Champs up and get back on the arrogant board with the rest of the arrogant phookers..Quite a Dull day today in Leeds .

I welcome you tichi.. Means I'm no longer the nobhead of roversmad..

What happened!?
    It was a dull, uneventful first half. I fell asleep and woke up at full time

Quote Originally Posted by seventwo View Post
    What happened!?
    It was a dull, uneventful first half. I fell asleep and woke up at full time
    Seventwo - I've just finished watching. I can't believe the result. When I saw the team, I thought it looked as if TM had accepted this would be a very difficult match to win, and would be a good occasion to try out a few fringe players. As it turned out, we actually looked the better team for the first hour, but converting chances is our downfall at the moment.
    After Smallwood's dismissal, though, chaos descended again, and they took all their chances in that final period.
    Lost for words a bit, because nil-three suggests a thrashing, and it was anything but!
    On the positive side, that first half does show we can change the team quite a lot and still be effective.
    Last edited by AucklandRover; 29-12-2018 at 08:38 PM.

Thanks Aucks
    I see our "fans" disgraced themselves again. Ok, some fans but there are too many of them

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Really "Ironic" eh??
    How did Leeds get on? Everything I said about them is true. They used up all their luck in Dec. They will fall away. We will start getting results again soon enough.
    I really hope this clown keeps coming back as the season pans out and all that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    Seventwo - I've just finished watching. I can't believe the result. When I saw the team, I thought it looked as if TM had accepted this would be a very difficult match to win, and would be a good occasion to try out a few fringe players. As it turned out, we actually looked the better team for the first hour, but converting chances is our downfall at the moment.
    After Smallwood's dismissal, though, chaos descended again, and they took all their chances in that final period.
    Lost for words a bit, because nil-three suggests a thrashing, and it was anything but!
    On the positive side, that first half does show we can change the team quite a lot and still be effective.
    Totally agree. I spent £30 at Leeds. £31 at Sheff Utd. I'm not even commenting 're the results. You win some you lose some. But I'm tired, I've travelled quite far all Xmas and I'm skint. And of be lying if I said it's not ruined quite a bit of my time off. Tough to take all this at the mo. Various reasons why things are slightly off.
    I'm glad we have stayed loyal to some of the players who got us up. That's the right way to do things. But some are just not good enough. Smallwood is on borrowed time for me. And Rothwell is simply not up to it. We need to tweak quite a few areas, to finish the season strongly and push on up to mid table. These set of fixtures where always going to be very very tough. And it won't get any easier in the short-term. TM has to answer some of the questions coming up on this extremely tough league. But we learn every week. I've always been of the mindset, you learn alot more about your players when things are going badly, than you will when everything is going well. Who has the stomach force fight? Who will let us down. Who won't. I'm glad Smallwood is now out of the side for s few games. We simply have to re-tjink that part of our side. As it's proving to not be good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    How did Leeds get on? Everything I said about them is true. They used up all their luck in Dec. They will fall away. We will start getting results again soon enough.
    I really hope this clown keeps coming back as the season pans out and all that happens.
    You keep up your predictions old lad - you're pretty poor at it from what I see so far, should have got a new crystal ball from Santa eh.... lol

How did Leeds get on?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)