+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stead strengths weaknesses should he go

Stead strengths weaknesses should he go

Strengths , attitude, fighting spirit, scores penalties, can finish from 2 yards, gives his all.

Weaknesses, no pace, can't jump, mediocre control, not the best target man, struggles to create his own opportunities.

Do you agree/disagree?
    Could he/should he be replaced with a sharper, stronger forward?

Quote Originally Posted by tactition View Post
    Strengths , attitude, fighting spirit, scores penalties, can finish from 2 yards, gives his all.

Weaknesses, no pace, can't jump, mediocre control, not the best target man, struggles to create his own opportunities.

Do you agree/disagree?
    No.

Do you agree/disagree?
    There's 8 other positions need improving before even thinking about the forwards!

No. If you are discussing players to get rid of, Stead would be near the bottom of the list.

Need his experience

Blimey he goes 2 games without a goal and you want to get rid. We got rid of most of our experienced players at the end of last season, and look where that's got us.

Quote Originally Posted by gozzie321 View Post
    Blimey he goes 2 games without a goal and you want to get rid. We got rid of most of our experienced players at the end of last season, and look where that's got us.
    I never said he should go, just starting a debate .

I do think we lack that cutting edge. Amongst other things!!

I never said he should go, just starting a debate .

I do think we lack that cutting edge. Amongst other things!!
    It may have escaped your notice that we need a Keeper, a left back, 2 centre backs, a midfield general also we have an abundence of Strikers who it has to be said receive between none and minimal service.

Now they are FACTS, that's is why we have no cutting edge.

Stead is often the only one I think actually cares and have on occasion wished we had eleven with his passion. He's just about the last I'd change in our current line up.

Do you agree/disagree?
    About the best player we have.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast