+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumours

Might be interesting at Bolton, they have Christain Doidge on loan with a price tag of 1M payable in Jan. If they can't pay wages out how are they going to afford this?

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    Might be interesting at Bolton, they have Christain Doidge on loan with a price tag of 1M payable in Jan. If they can't pay wages out how are they going to afford this?
    That's a good question Avondale. They, and some other clubs, just don't seem to care whether they can afford a player or not - they just go ahead and sign them anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    The thing is, I assume he is a central defender we have plenty of those already. I'm not against us getting another one but surely our priorities should be else where eg a goal scoring forward/ midfielder and a grealish type midfielder.. A good winger and a right and left back as well . The list goes on. I would say another CH should be well down our list of priorities. If Ajayi goes or Raggett goes back fair enough.
    maybe thats why ike and the CH rumour is flying about. we maybe already have a offer on AJ? just maybe

I’m not liking the articles about Rotherham transfer business I saw

One with Warne saying we are after a loan a perm and something else

Another with Will vaulks saying don’t expect million pound players

What’s more scary the fact that players aren’t expecting anything? Or us fans being told not to expect anything?

"a loan a perm and something else"

wtf is a something else? hope its not another bear with a drum

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    "a loan a perm and something else"

wtf is a something else? hope its not another bear with a drum
    "Bear" in mind that if Millers Bear has picked up a knock in training or caught a virus we're burgered!

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    "Bear" in mind that if Millers Bear has picked up a knock in training or caught a virus we're burgered!
    thats a grizzly thought m8

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    thats a grizzly thought m8

Just got the Advertiser - Warney is hoping to sign several new players, but deals won't be finalised until after the Man City game. There have been several enquiries about our current players, but mainly as loans.
    Injury news - Vyner and Robertson could be fit for Man City, Proctor is more of a "long shot" (think that means he might make the bench?)

According to Twitter Norwich have placed a bid for Will vaulks doesn’t say how much

Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast